ban appeal Dagobert von Gottfried-Wilhelm IV

Your Name:  Dagobert von Gottfried-Wilhelm IV / Major, A.S Muncher

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):   STEAM_0:1:542780557

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Jack

How long is your ban for?:  1 Week

Why were you banned?: LTARP/NITRP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Gmod crashed of course whilst I was being interrogated after being arrested, I instantly went to reload the game but wasn't even given 5 minutes before I got banned for LTARP. I have no idea why NITRP was added to the ban reasons since I was very much roleplaying and complying to the interrogators questions. Despite that there really isn't much I can add to this just pretty disappointed that I wasn't even given the time to re-join considering that I was actually engaging in the roleplay instead of just stonewalling like most LTAPS do.

Additional Information: Would like a good reason to why NITRP was added to the reason for ban. The individual who reported me to staff must have very ban hungry i suppose, normally I like to give people sometime before calling admins at least 5-10 mins, personally I think it should be some sort of rule since this must happen very often if staff are so quick to ban people for LTARP.

Edited by BattyDestroyer-3000

Hi, I banned you because you intentionally disconnected from the server mid interrogation, your game did not crash.

2 hours ago, BattyDestroyer-3000 said:

Would like a good reason to why NITRP was added to the reason for ban.

Sure, while you were being arrested you started making weird remarks like "I'm being sexually harassed" and saying your gonna be diddled and your gonna have your balls interrogated and some other stuff of that nature, you also have a note for NITRP and another note for sexual things that I'm not gonna state on a public forum.

Edited by Jack