Alpha Wolf's Ban Appeal

Alpha wolf

Your Name:  Alpha wolf

SteamID32:  STEAM_0:1:196083663

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?:  Lentz

How long is your ban for?:  7 days

Why were you banned?: Revenge Rdm, 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  because I didn't do it out of malice, I did it because I was bullied and rdmd. I'm sorry for revenge rdming and I promise to call an admin if it happens again instead of revenge Rdming

Additional Information:  So I was going to the park to go fishing and I pull up in a police car and I was rdmed by someone, they weren't civilians either, they looked like army members and NSB members and they gave me zero warnings or anything, they just randomly shot me, so I went back and bc I still needed to go fishing, and I asked them what that was for, they shoot me again! and that's when I lost it and went over there with my mp40 and I shot all four of them and they called the admin and they claim it was mrdm but it wasn't, it was revenge rdm and Lentz wouldn't listen to the reason I did it...

Edited by Alpha wolf

+1 

You shouldn't have revenged rdm'd, but if you rdm someone you desserve it. This should have been a verbal in my opinion

• Like 1

You were banned for MRDM, you walked into the Park with another civi with you MP40 drawn, you proceed to walk upto the ish 5 people fishing and shoot them all, I freeze you and ask you why you did that and you said that you got RDMd before hand, I told you that you should make a ticket when something like that happens. You had a note for RDM from the same day, I think this ban is more then justified.

Denied,

Please take the time to read over the rules.

• Ryan locked this topic