Perma Ban Appeal

Immortal

Your Name: Jeremiah 10:10

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:785753331

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology and Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Verax

How long is your ban for?: Perm

Why were you banned?: Rule 1: Yelling and running into the Reichstag, I admit I broke NLR twice.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I am making a appeal to apologize to the mod who banned me. I apologize for yelling  while running into the Reichstag like a moron. I am also apologizing to major whoreson for asking to unban my friend. I genuinely enjoyed RPing before I got Permabanned. I saw Prometheus had a lot of new features and a map update. I learned my lesson and ill accept that if I break the rules again, I will get permabanned. I was trying to ban evade because all of my friends were on the server doing fun stuff and I was desperate to join, everything I do I do with my friends and I just wanted to get a feel on to the server. I also wanted to come back after months of not playing because I really do enjoy the server, I bought PET flags to do things with my friends like build plinko games and I bought PET flags because I would preach at the church on the server because I was RPing as a pastor/preacher. I would really want to play with my friends again and I really hope to do so.

Additional Information: I have some past offensives , I believe this ban was 6-7 months ago, I'm making a re appeal for my denied ban request and I admit that I tried alt evading. You can keep my alts banned. 

• Like 1

I think you should have been banned but not permanently in my opinion, but you still should not have broke NLR and acted the way u did, my opinion you should have gotten like maybe a 1 week ban...

I've seen him on the server he's always been a laugh and I like hearing his preaches I think him being perm banned was unfair Plus 1

+1, dude is a good larper ive had a good exprience with him.

Edited by deformedcat

This ban was 3 months ago and you tried to evade it hense why your perma banned

• Cravfe locked this topic