Perma Ban Appeal.

randalrandal112

Your Name: Matrix or water

SteamID32: [U:1:1006239783] (32bit)

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  Apology and dispute.

Which staff member banned you?: Donzoko No Ryu

How long is your ban for?: Perma

Why were you banned?: RDMx2 | LTAP | Multiple PO |

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Well before I was even taken to a sit I had attempted to perform a robbery against two players and had two different members of my crime group with me, we had attempted to rob two players that where having a conversation on the side walk, upon arriving up to them we instructed that they walk around the corner so we were out of the view of the public eye. They denied to listen to are commands even while having fire arms pointed at them, they broke fear rp continuing to walk towards the ORPO station so we shot them and made a ticket for a PK, when I had made that ticket the guy I just killed happen to be the staff member that banned me taking his own sit he denied his PK even with the proof of a clip (which I don't have as I got a new computer) He then switched the ticket on me and took his own sit saying that we rdmed him and the other civilian, he unfroze me causing my game to crash as I didn't have the best computer upon attempting to rejoin I was banned. This was before prom got a custom map and months ago, he also added on there "po" which isint fair because my priors where from over a year ago in 2022 and 2021. I also apologize from my PO cause I used to be a minge trying to make some good rp lead to a staff member abusing his staff and leading to my ban.

Additional Information: N/A (edited) I also wanted to add I was banned for PO but if the admin took a couple minutes to look at my bans that I was unbanned both times because they where false and I proved it to him showed him I was unbanned. Anyother PO where from 2022-2021.

Edited by randalrandal112

Denied.

You may make a new ban appeal in 1 month.

In your next appeal, instead of playing the "I did nothing wrong" card,

and making claims that members of staff are

abusing and taking their own sits and denying their own PK's without any proof provided.

You make a simple apology and take some accountability for what you actually did.

• Coffee locked this topic