Youssl's Staff Application

Youssl

Steam Name: Youssl

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:221526976

Discord Username/ID: _you.ssl

Time zone: GST

Time Played (check with !time): It shows at 1d now but it was at 1 month 2 weeks before the reset.

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Not really but I plan to be.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?:  Saito

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):Saito, DarkHussar,  Donzoko, Valyy, Lentz, Koifish

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Oberst Heydrich von König: He is a member of the Gardekorps der Innenminister,his job and every day duty is to ensure the safety of the Innenminister and deal with threats to him, he is devoted to his duty, and strives to make Germany a safer place.

NSB-Kommissar Albert Lentz: A member of the NSB, His duties are to ensure state security within Germany, and as a member of AMT-I he is also to conduct competency tests within the NSB and make sure that there are no threats from the inside. When he has no orders he enjoys fishing at the pond, and that is usually where he likes to hang out.

Kommissaranwarter Hydrich Shwaze: He is a devoted member of the Landespolizei, His duty is to ensure that civilians within Berlin are acting according to the law, he makes no exception of this and if he sees any injustice or law breaking he will act on it.

Boccacio Lombardi: A citizen within Berlin with Italian origins, he dreams of one day opening his own restaurant, but for now is a fisherman saving up money to do so.

How long have you been roleplaying?: About 4 years now

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:

I got one note once about 2 years ago from Zombievfe for prop abuse, but I have learnt my lesson and understood it was immature of me.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I have some nutscript experience, on different servers, but overall not much. However I have extensive experience within the 42 genre and believe that I can learn.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I am a quick learner, and I am very adaptive whenever any situation happens I can usually evaluate it on an individual basis. I am also very good at putting my thoughts into words and thus can express myself very well, so if a situation ever comes up i can make whomever i am addressing understand it. Whenever a dispute happens I usually find myself trying to evaluate both sides and look at both perspectives and try to keep myself unbiased, and can usually determine at the end what is needed to resolve the issue.

In addition to that I started playing about 2 and half years ago, and believe that I am well versed in the community. And usually find myself spending my free time on the server as I enjoy it. And all this time playing has helped me learn the ins and outs of the server when it comes to the community or just the game mode. And I usually find myself helping out new players and explaining to them the way the server and community works. In addition I am a good learner and love to learn, and have tried to apply everything I have learned on the server to my best ability.

I also tend to keep myself calm and composed whenever something happens and i am not afraid to ask for help, if i don't understand something, so whenever something goes wrong, and i do not know how to handle it i ask for help, and if there is a problem i try to think of a way to solve it as much as possible, and at the end usually learn from it. And I also just love to help people.

Overall, I think that I have a drive to help others. I am mature, patient, calm,  friendly, and also just wanting to improve people's experience. These are all factors that I believe would make me a good staff member for this community. And I would love to be a staff member for this community so that I can help it out.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

One of the main responsibilities of a staff member is to police the rules and monitor the server. This entails keeping an eye on chat channels and, making sure that players are not acting disruptively or inappropriately. And also, to make sure to deal with rule breakers and take necessary action to properly deal with them to ensure that the experiences of the players are not being harmed. I must also assist in issues that are IC that might include disagreements. 

In order to keep a server fun, entertaining, and well run, a staff member is essential. The staff members must be able to see and report instances of rule-breaking conduct, engage with the community, and quickly and effectively address player reports and complaints. Additionally, staff members must be capable of upholding the server's reputation and enforcing the laws and regulations. 

Staff members must also ensure that the player base is happy and given ample support, such as Changing player models, handling name changes and rank promotions, and doing faction transfers. This is essential for a staff member to do, to add to that I must also make sure to answer any questions that players have. And guiding new players is essential to this as they are necessary for the growth and continuation of the server, so helping them with mechanics and different server features and giving them a rundown of the RP, they will experience. Keeping the player base happy can also include just being nice and polite and well collected, and I think that is essential for any staff member. 

Notes:

Edited by Youssl
  • Like 1

+1

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

Confirming my +1. Well known player in the community and never had any negative experiences with him. 

• Like 1

+1, God Bless my Muslim friend, dont forget those 9 prayers today Youssls!

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

+1. Very good lad.

• Like 1

+1 good luck!

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

Good app and seems like a decent guy.

+1 good luck

• Like 1

+1

The realest mf in the Gardekorps 
(Plus I think this guy is the second cousin's nephew of the Prince of Saudi Watch out if you -1)

• Like 1

+1

+1

+1 

+1  very professional person

+1

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic