Parole Hearing

balbarian

Balbarian

STEAM_0:1:495539526

Rehabilitation.

Coffee (Hound allowed me Once More)

How long is your ban for?: Life Sentence

Far Long Ago, there was a Boy. This boy would go around the streets of Berlin, acting as he pleased, without a care in the world thinking "That'll never happen to me". Low and Behold this Gremlin of a being, in the end had to Pay the Ultimate Price for his Wrongdoings, Exile to the Harsh, Cold and Decrepit corners of Garry's Mod. This boy was known as Balbarian.

Yes, I've been a Very Naughty Little Boy, from Lying to Staff's face to get what I wanted, to even lying to my own commanders to get what I wanted, I was a Tumor, a Cancerous being spreading terminally throughout the Confines of Prometheus. A little Metapromotion here, a Little RDM over there, hell even for the fun of it some Powergaming just to get the Edge off, I Was Rolling in it. From the Constant Abuse of Power I inflicted on Other Members of the Community, to even disrupting RP to have my way in the matter, the Whole Works. 

You can Tell I was this person because you've all Experienced it. I'm sure most of the Staff have given me at least 1 or 2 bans throughout their career. I was a Bad Influence, not only on the People around me but on Myself as an Individual, I kept doing this because it Fed me, I was hungry for more and at the End of it All, I was left Starving. I kept doing what I did because I thought it would never come back to Bite me.

I've gotten Away with A Lot, and I Mean A Lot. I can think back to a time where I was in the Party Intelligence and Used to Forge the DM's of my commanders saying I got a Promotion, when in reality it was a Double CO promotion and Hoped the Admin wouldn't take Notice, they didn't and I Kept doing it, over and over again, even going as far as to Make Fake Transfer Papers, show it to the Staff, and lie to them saying I got Promoted Twice and I should be put into this Faction at an Elevated Position. I must have gone from a Grenadier to an Oberstleutnant Doing that, but man, what a Rush, just the thought of getting Away with it kept me going. 

This is a Reality Check. 

We all make our choices. And those choices, they put us on a road. Sometimes, those choices seem small, but they put you on the road. You think about getting off, but eventually you're back on it.

I kept doing it Over and Over again, and Look where it Led me, the End of the Line. Yet another Ban Appeal over the Hundreds I must have placed in the Past, saying how oh "I'm so Sorry and I Won't do it Again, Please you have to Believe me!! this time it's Different" or whatever I used to say. Well that's over, I'm Stuck here now and I can't go back. It's as if all the Manipulation Tactics and Schemes I pulled all led me here.

Appeal? You know, I have No idea what that Means, to me that's just a Made up word, A word so People like yourself could Be here and Have a Job. 

What do you want to Know? Am I Sorry for what I did? Not a Day Goes By I don't Feel Regret, Not because I'm here or because you think I Should.

I look back on the Way I was then, a Young Stupid kid who Manipulated everyone he could.

I want to talk to him, Try to talk some sense into him, show him the way things are. But I can't, That kid is Long Gone, And this is All that's left.

I've got to live with That.

Wilhelm Von Deutschland... How many times is this?? 

VON DEUSCHALDND NUMBER !

+1 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i want to be the best tool in the shed, but first i need to be let back into the Shed

+1 holy crap

This is autism at it's finest.

spacer.png

Denied.

The fact that most of this is unironic is a genuine sign that you should take a break. 

When I gave you permission to remake an appeal, that was not permission for you to make a Shawshank Redemption shitpost.

This is denied, and you are forbidden from appealing unless a member of Global Administration says otherwise.

• Hound locked this topic