Ban appeal

stefaan

Your Name: Steam name (stefaan) , discord name (micheldewitten),  character that i received the ban on (Leutnant Hendrik Kürtz)

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:237050404

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: [grub]

How long is your ban for?: 1 week (6 days and 12 hours left)

Why were you banned?: RDM l Past POs l Appeal on the forums.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: The Vize kanzler (Adolf Lindemann) intentionally crashed into me at the gates of the ICC for no reason damaging both me and my character in the process (you can hear it in the evidence) , as a response i shot at his vehicle with no intention to kill/harm a person within the vehicle in order to get him too stop.  After i fired a couple off rounds i proceeded to go into the ICC , the Vize Kanzler followed me inside and tried to pull a gun on me while i already had an FG42 out , as a result i killed him on the spot in fear off my own life . Apparanthly the Vize kanzler doesn't value his life much considering that he pulled a pistol on a military member that already had a weapon out while he was within the gates off the ICC , so according to General rule  7 , Adolf Lindemann is PK able. 

According too General Rule 2 (You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You may shoot someone if they damage you with a weapon/vehicle. Following this warning, you may kill them if they pull out a weapon) I was in a full right too shoot at his car while outside of the ICC gate and i was fully allowed to kill the Vize kanzler when he pulled a pistol out on me while i already had a weapon out.

Following this statement i believe i have the right to be unbanned and i also think that the Vize Kanzler (Adolf Lindemann) should be PKed in regards to general rule 7 since he broke FearRP and died in the process.

Additional Information: 

Evidence made by Adolf Lindemann himself: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/28PGW0J3rt4e7n/d1337EUyvTxV?invite=cr-MSxtbWUsMTU1NDMwMDAs

General rules applicable on this case: (https://wiki.prn.gg/wiki/ImperialRP_Rules)

General rule 2 : You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You may shoot someone if they damage you with a weapon/vehicle. You may not shoot someone because of their physical appearance, faction or simply because they insulted you. You must give someone a verbal or text warning and allow them 10 seconds to respond before escalating the roleplay. Following this warning, you may kill them if they pull out a weapon. Do not bait someone to shoot/RDM you, and do not punch minge or initiate arguments to harass someone.

General rule 7 : You must always value your own life through FearRP. Failure to abide by FearRP can result in your character being permanently killed

Edited by stefaan

In the clip you didn’t even try to tell him to stop the car to talk, you just straight up opened fire. Can’t control your emotions much?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, veers said:

In the clip you didn’t even try to tell him to stop the car to talk, you just straight up opened fire. Can’t control your emotions much?

According to General rule 2 i was in my full right to open fire upon him as he intentionally crashed his car into mine (using it as a weapon) both damaging me and my car in the process. (Rule No.2 You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You may shoot someone if they damage you with a weapon/vehicle. )

2 minutes ago, stefaan said:

According to General rule 2 i was in my full right to open fire upon him as he intentionally crashed his car into mine (using it as a weapon) both damaging me and my car in the process. (Rule No.2 You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You may shoot someone if they damage you with a weapon/vehicle. )

So you dump an entire mag into the guys car for a small bump…yeah ok dude!

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, veers said:

So you dump an entire mag into the guys car for a small bump…yeah ok dude!

First off all it wasn't a full mag , second it obviously wasn't a small bump as my character received damage while i was still within my vehicle. And also , it doesn't really matter how many rounds i fired at him because according to General rule No. 2 i was in my full right to shoot at him (You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You may shoot someone if they damage you with a weapon/vehicle. ) as it says within the rules i'm allowed to open fired at someone if they damage my characters health with either a weapon or a vehicle for that matter.

Edited by stefaan

First off all it wasn't a full mag , second it obviously wasn't a small bump as my character received damage while i was still within my vehicle.

So the slightest bit of damage, which I know is barely at all from personal experience in-game, causes you to go apeshit. Next, Lindemann confronts you, which he pulls his gun on safety, which is honestly pretty reasonable I wouldn’t feel safe around you either. There was no fear rp, because you didn’t bother holding him at gunpoint either. Now all of that aside, this is up to UA to decide, and Im just explaining it so you can better understand why you were banned from an outside perspective. Have a good night man

23 minutes ago, veers said:

So the slightest bit of damage, which I know is barely at all from personal experience in-game, causes you to go apeshit. Next, Lindemann confronts you, which he pulls his gun on safety, which is honestly pretty reasonable I wouldn’t feel safe around you either. There was no fear rp, because you didn’t bother holding him at gunpoint either. Now all of that aside, this is up to UA to decide, and Im just explaining it so you can better understand why you were banned from an outside perspective. Have a good night man

As you can see in the video his pistol was in fact not on safe (it was on semi-auto) and he was pointing it directly at me giving me a valid reason to shoot him , if he didn't pull his gun out in this instant i wouldn't have killed him since then he would pose no threat to me. Furthermore on my screen my gun was pointed at him before he pulled his gun out , in the video you can see me shooting him while on his screen my gun appeared to be on safe while it was actually not on safe.

Oops, the Minister of Interior just bumped into me with his car, gotta MRDM all the passengers now, bummer!

7k1qlv.gif?ex=6637c970&is=66255470&hm=e4

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Da Epic Goose said:

Oops, the Minister of Interior just bumped into me with his car, gotta MRDM all the passengers now, bummer!

7k1qlv.gif?ex=6637c970&is=66255470&hm=e4

It wasn't like that tho , he could've left and made an arrest warrant for me in RP instead of following me inside of the ICC and pulling a pistol on me and as a result dieing.

It wasn't like that tho , he could've left and made an arrest warrant for me in RP instead of following me inside of the ICC and pulling a pistol on me and as a result dieing.

Also just to summarize,:

he intentionally rammed into my vehicle damaging both me and my vehicle (as for general rule No.2 allowing me to shoot at him) > me firing a couple of shots at his vehicle > me entering the ICC > him following me inside the ICC > him pulling a pistol on me while i had a FG42 out (allowing me to defend myself according to General rule No. 2) > me killing him in self defense.

Denied.

The rule you broke was General rule 2:

2. You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You may shoot someone if they damage you with a weapon/vehicle. You may not shoot someone because of their physical appearance, faction or simply because they insulted you. You must give someone a verbal or text warning and allow them 10 seconds to respond before escalating the roleplay. Following this warning, you may kill them if they pull out a weapon. Do not bait someone to shoot/RDM you, and do not punch minge or initiate arguments to harass someone.

Now I have highlighted specifically what you broke in this rule. In the clip You only began to open fire when the Vizekanzler said to you, "Lick my balls, tard." It did not seem like you just shot him for hitting your car.  [You may not shoot someone because of their physical appearance, faction or simply because they insulted you.] This is also not escalating roleplay either [You must give someone a verbal or text warning and allow them 10 seconds to respond before escalating the roleplay] You just mag dumped the Vizekanzler's car because he hit into you and said to you, "Lick my balls, tard."

Where was the escalation in Roleplay here? This whole situation also does not make any sense. Why would a Luftwaffe commissioned officer gun down and kill a member of National High Command who is also the Vice Chancellor of Germany because... he hit into your car and said to you, "Lick my balls, tard."?

It's also funny how you shorten this rule to just "You must have a valid RP reason to kill someone. You may shoot someone if they damage you with a weapon/vehicle." 

So this rule looks in your favour for this situation.

You also have four bans this year alone for RDM, which does not really help your case here.

This was RDM, and your ban is fair and justified. I'd recommend you read the rules during your ban period to avoid situations like this in the future.

• Like 1

• Coffee locked this topic