Sergei Brevic ban appeal

Your Name: Sergei Brevic

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:170167974

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Mixed 

Which staff member banned you?: Hound

How long is your ban for?: Perma

Why were you banned?: "Crash Attempt"

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

My PC that I play Gmod on is a 2018 HP Pavilion Laptop with all of a whopping 8GB of DDR3 ram. As a result, when playing Gmod, my game tends to freeze and stutter. A lot. Usually it just results in me walking into a wall like a dumbass, but I guess in this case it resulted in me spawning a ton of tires I didn't mean to. Was trying to spawn one to make a chair out of for a little dupe, but game lagged and spawned a countless number of the things. When I was banned I was trying to type a ticket to staff to get them wiped.

I was not trying to crash the server, but perhaps the server was trying to crash my laptop. I know this may sound like a whole "my brother got on the game and shouted the N-word in chat" type of deal, but I genuinely had no ill intent in doing that, I just wanted to make a fun little gate stand with a few props. 

I've been attempting to turn a new leaf to put my past shenanigans to bed and RP seriously, but incidents like this one here I feel were judged a little too quickly. Please have mercy on me and my dinky laptop, it's all I've got.

Additional Information: 

smells funny

Hello. I'll be unbanning you. I'll take your word on the computer issue, with the stipulation that you remain careful about spawning props in the future, as it's obvious there's a potential to crash or lag the server. Understand that if this does occur again, you may be re-banned. Please be careful moving forward.

• Hound locked this topic