Jump to content

zait_sev

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zait_sev

  1. i did a lot of things as that character and to be PKed DUE TO A JOKE IN THE WOODS? sigh..........
  2. Character's name & rank: jost schulz [marines] [i forgor the rank] SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXx): Steam ID: 76561198956787387 Staff member who issued the PK (if you know): idk Explain why you were PK'd: I was roaming around in Berlin, following my commanding officer in the Marines, when a car full of Muslims drove past me. For roleplay purposes I got in. This was after peak hours, which is mostly considered goofing-off hours. I wasn't expecting to get PKed so I followed them back to their house in the middle of the woods. I got detained by them, otherwise known as tied. I got robbed and they then put me up against another prisoner they have in a fight to the death. After I lost this fight to the death I'm not expecting much. It was a little silly battle in the middle of the woods. There shouldn't be that many consequences to something like this, especially after peak hours!! .......I got PKed after I did something with barely any roleplay in it. Why should you be un-PK'd?: My PK was unfair and the guy who PK'd me simply asked the admin once, "Hey can you PK whoever loses?" The admin said, "Sure." I don't think an admin should be able to do that just by a simple request. Additional Information: i think the admin that PKed me had a name that had the word "mew" in it

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...