Jump to content

oykot

Member
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by oykot

  1. Your Name: oykot SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:465204765 Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology Which staff member banned you?: Lawson How long is your ban for?: 11 Months 30 Days Why were you banned?: I honestly don't remember the ban reason says no Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I want to come to the new map and play the new update and I'm sorry for being stupid. It's been like 5 months since the ban. Additional Information: I hope I can get another chance. I don't wanna wait 7 more months

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...