Jump to content

Frosty Exhib.GG

Moderator
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Frosty Exhib.GG

  1. Steam Name: Frosty SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:545082407 Discord Username/ID: game_stream_41 ( Frosty) Timezone: EST Age: 18 Time Played (check with !time): 1mo 3d 21h 28m Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Arrow Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Arrow, Jover, and Mewsolini Basic Information Section IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: Organisationsleiter Issac Schönfeld ( Rank: Parteiratsleiter ) - I oversee the interior part of the Imperial Ruling Party - Manage the Imperial Ruling Party's personnel - Keep track of Imperial Ruling Party tier holder's How long have you been roleplaying?: For about 7 years Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? The last one, I believe, was 3 years ago Staff Knowledge Section What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?: I was staff for Exhibition for half a year and Diverge for 2 months. Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: I’ve been on this server for a long time. I know the rules and how the community works together. I’ve seen good moments and bad moments, but most of all, I’ve seen a community that does not deserve ass holes that destroy the experience of good roleplay. The kind that will make a man… or woman enjoy life even more than without it. Here are some reasons I feel that I should be a member of this community's staff team: - For starters, with my experience, I could help our community a bit more than I do already with my fun and sometimes annoying character. - Even though I may be a little rusty since it’s been about a year since I’ve modded, I still think I could get back on my feet quickly with a little help from other staff members. - I also think that I have a good personality and the strength to handle staff situations. I’ve had a lot of practice with drama after drama in both irl and in-game. So I can handle those problems well; I’d even say quite well. - I’ve had some experience in staffing for a FiveM server that I was Community Manager for back in 2023. Which is a bit more social modding. - I’ve also found myself being able to calm people down better than others sometimes, which could come in handy in some situations. - I don’t get mad much unless it’s a child being retarded, but who doesn’t get mad in that situation. - I think a lot of people can say I’m interesting, but some may say I’m retarded. To be honest, they can think as they want, but all I would say is that I may do stupid shit every now and then, but I will always make up for it in a good way. That is one thing I feel I am very strong in: dealing with my mistakes in a good way. When others can’t even function without being told they are intelligent. I also feel I could get to know the members of this community a bit better. I could understand how they are without being in their RP character. I may even find new friends along the way. What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: As a member of any staff team within or without Garry’s Mod RP, my duty is to ensure that all rules are followed by all fellow community members, including other staff members. Staff members are also to ensure that all rule-breakers are punished as the staff member sees fit or by the assigned punishment for the rule broken. Staff members are also to see that the server runs as smoothly as possible, whether it be by making sure the server does not crash or by ensuring RP is running as intended. Staff members are to assist any member of the community with any serious problem they can. Whether that be getting flags or coming from an RDM. A staff member should also use any resource at their disposal to complete a ticket, from logs to clips. All members of staff must also NEVER break rules themselves and should know at least 90% of the rules and 20-35% by heart. As I would say to any staff member of Garry’s Mod is that if you are not willing to take on a role that will take up RP time, then why apply?
  2. Your Name: Frosty SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:545082407 Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute Which staff member banned you?: Idk they banned me with a rp character How long is your ban for?: 4 weeks 2 days Why were you banned?: Allergic to fun Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: They banned me without a valid reason, claiming that I was allergic to fun simply because I engaged individuals who were civilians firing MP40s inside the ICC. I don’t know if they were targeting military personnel or firing indiscriminately, but the fact remains that civilians were trespassing inside the ICC with firearms. Additional Information: My ban could negatively impact the department that I oversee.
  3. +1 I just use my tool gun though but I could understand why that would not be good for rp.
  4. Steam Name: Frosty SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:545082407 Discord Username/ID: crane_jr Timezone: EST Age: 16 Time Played (check with !time): 2+ Months most of the time I have was before the server wipe. Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes, I did have to make a new forum account for some reason though. Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: No Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Bowlpack Basic Information Section IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: Unterstaatssekretär Hans Muller is the Acting DRK-Präsident and as of right now I am trying to revive the DRK after out ex Präsident was gone for 2 weeks. How long have you been roleplaying?: 2018-2019 Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: 1 Note for flag abuse like last year and 1 ban 2 years ago I think. But since then I have not gotten banned or any notes. Staff Knowledge Section What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? I am an ex Diverge Networks staff member with over 2 months of experience over there. Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: I have experience, I know how to handle a lot of stuff that happens and how to react to them. I may know more than the others do like commands and what to watch for as a staff member. I also love to help people with their problems. I love paperwork and dealing with solutions. Others may just want to be a staff member for the power and to not really help the community which I am not opposite I want to help. I am not doing this for power of any sort only for a helper of the server. I want to be the best I can be on the staff team. I also think that most people don’t have the year of roleplaying experience I do along with all my staff experience in many different games. I think I have a good understanding of what people want in role playing and what people don’t want. I think most people these days just want to have a fun time but sometimes they take it too far when they rdm, vdm, etc. Yes it may be fun but it is not ok and can destroy people’s roleplaying experience. I believe there's people out there that are willing to do the right thing to make roleplay fun to keep roleplay from becoming boring. Staff is needed in servers like these servers that need looking over. I believe I can do that. I am willing to spend most of my day around 5-6 maybe more hours of the day depending on what is going on to moderate. I can get tickets done quickly and efficiently. I think staff members that can do that are good. We need more of those in servers. I love this server. I spend a lot of time here and I am willing to play this server for many more years. What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: My duties as a moderator is to help anyone in need. I am to take care of tickets/problems in an efficient and professional way. I am to make the server fun and enjoyable by taking care of the people that are breaking the rules of the server. My responsibilities as a moderator is to get my ticket quota for the week and doing what I am supposed to do along with doing as the higher staff members say I do. And with that I need to be quick with my work to be as successful as a staff member on the server as I can. I am to still follow the rules like everyone else. I am still a member of the community and need to act like it. I will not be better than anyone sles in the community. Being a staff member is an important role in the community. They keep the server in place and keep it from falling. Notes: I just want to say thank you to everyone that has made my time on the server fun and enjoyable. I have loved every moment on the server.

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...