Grub staff report

Cailer

Your Name: Hunting milfs since 99'
SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:502373918

Staff Member's Name(s):  Grub
Staff Member's SteamID32(s): No clue

Rules Broken / Conduct issues (Provide evidence for each): He gave me a false note. So basically he gave me a note for RDM. Even though a guy called me out for jay walking, runs towards me with a baton, tries to hit me and misses. So I throw a punch at him. Then he hits me once or twice with the baton. Then someone says "arrest him" so I run inside the landespolizei station, but the officer gets stuck in the double doors and then I go to him and start beating him until he dies and that's somehow RDM. The way grub justified it was since I punched first I "initiated" RDM. Which isn't a thing. The only thing I initiated was a fight, which he accepted with punching me back after I hit him(with his baton). 

Evidence (Videos/Screenshots): "Da only goose" saw some of it

Additional Information:  Only clip shown was a lousy 12 second clip, of just the end of the situation which shouldn't have been used as evidence since it doesn't show context nor is 30 seconds long.

The clip I'm talking about: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/29CO2aG9LMxVuL/9HdZZD3hQUBY?invite=cr-MSxXWnQsMTMwMTAxMTI1LA?mobilebypass=true

Edited by Cailer
acidently posted early

Your past history of breaking the rules invalidates your claims. You also have been caught rdming before, and you also admitted to starting the situation. Also, clips can be as short or as long as necessary.

Edited by grub_

• Cravfe locked this topic