Angel’s Appeal

Angel

Your Name:  Angel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1526798699

Appeal Type: Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Virus

How long is your ban for?: For-ever.

Why were you banned?: “For your consistent behavior on getting banned, and having zero regard for the server rules, specially when you go on to "minge" on alternate characters while holding a position of importance.“

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I am appealing my ban, by presenting an apology and a solution. Around February 2nd, I was Perma banned for ultimately blowing my final chance by rdming an individual for hearing a radio frequency in base. That was the final straw, and thus, I was permanently banned from the server. I attempted to reach solutions with Verax through the month of March, and ultimately, didn’t make ends meet with results. Fast forward to late April, I receive information that I was becoming unbanned from Verax, and that I was being given, yet again, another chance, to come back and redeem myself, and benefit the server. While unexpected, I accepted, and after about a 25-30 minute discussion with Verax, I was unbanned, and even received a position in an in game faction. Now, here comes the question. “Why are you banned now?” Well, I do not know why I was banned this morning around 6 AM, because I assumed a good term was made with server senior leadership, I.e Verax and Virus, but it seems I was wrong. 

Now, I am going to extend my apologies about these specific articles which were presented to me yesterday, and address them.

“For your consistent behavior on getting banned, and having zero regard for the server rules, specially when you go on to "minge" on alternate characters while holding a position of importance.”

1. In regards to the consistent behavior in getting banned, this is obviously true. I have been a clown time and time again, and while bringing fun and good to most factions I lead, I cannot be contradictory on myself and go about spawning APCs for civilians, leading armed revolts without UA approval (30+ people was pretty good though ngl), etc.

I have already ensured to myself and Verax in a call that nothing related to this will be happening, and that I would be paying close attention to how I act and re-act.

2. Having zero regard for server rules. This statement is pretty broad, but I definently cannot say it’s wrong, I mean I most definitely RDMed with little context to the situation, I abused flags, etc. Once again, in the call with leadership, I informed such actions won’t be happening ever again. I am steering clear of such…actions. 

3. Minge on alternate characters. I’ve absolutely did this, and so have plenty of others, however, despite me coming off my ban for 48 hours, I’ve only used my secondary character to sit idle when I need to AFK. I will not be using secondary characters for mingery.

In final: I have definently not been the best player on this server, and I have definently did my fair share of bad apple actions, however, that is in the past, “water under the bridge”, as I can quote from someone I know, and I am looking forward to doing my party to better role play and factions. I do extend my apologies with this statement to anyone I may have harmed, in any plausible way. 

This concludes my appeal. Good day.

Additional Information: None.

🤫🧏

Let the man have his larp, +1

You've said some pretty interesting things about the server during your time away.

Any answer on why you'd try to shit on something so much just to want to come back?

Provide some examples so I can answer it.

3 hours ago, Angel said:

Provide some examples so I can answer it.

Playing stupid now are we...

Shh Kamala Harris GIF - Shh Kamala Harris Joe Biden - Discover & Share GIFs

Why not at all, you feel it necessary that I address the comments made, so I’d like to  address them. But to answer your question, I don’t see myself shitting on the server. Anyone can talk shit about a video game/place and just as easily go back to it. Shit happens, comments are made, and they are just as easily forgotten about the next day. People do it all the time. I can say the server is enjoyable, but I can’t say I haven’t made negative comments, nope that would be a lie. Yet, people do make negative comments all the time, and come back anyway. 

This isn't just a video game, however, it is a RP server in which the entire point is interaction with other people. If you are banned constantly and consistently for being a complete and total detriment and then go off and start talking a bunch of nonsense, what reason would I ever have to unban you?

Posted (edited)

Again, I'd be willing to address the nonsense of which you speak of, but I don't really recall what I could have said that would be such a problem that it needs to be mentioned here. In regards to being a complete and total detriment, I don't think is the case, if I was unbanned from my previous ban, in the first place. Regardless, if I didn't want to enjoy the server, and continue playing, I wouldn't be making this appeal, as suggested to me. True, as I mentioned in the appeal above, I have did plenty of outrageous acts, and I do believe I have actually learned from my errors, and wish to do good and progress here, as well as progress others. Obviously I am at no room to negotiate, or make demands, but I can say with honorable word, that I can and will, if given the opportunity, strive to be better. 

Edited by Angel

I genuinely mean this when I say that I believe you need some form of therapy or a care taker considering your incredible track record of repeated fuck ups, perma ban appeals, and month long bans, among a multitude of infractions i've seen you receive.

How the fuck are you still trying 💀

• Like 1

You seem genuine, so I will give you the opportunity you asked for. Welcome back. Cease weaponized autism.