Layheeee Staff Application

Layheeee

Steam Name: Layheeee

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:95191588

Discord Username/ID: layheeee

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): 1d 24m, (around 2 weeks before wipe)

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): vip

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Coffee

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):

IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Harmaji Chan - Owner and Founder of Tiny China. He runs Tiny China a very popular restaurant with many employees. Starting the day usually building or coming up with a new idea for thematic restaurant nights and opening the restaurant in the afternoon with the Co-owner Yamaski Chan.

Gustav Wrinkler - Kommisar - Retired FePo Chief - Retired Korrektur Chief - LaPo CO, helps with recruiting and day-to-day LaPo operations

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 years.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: No infractions. no notes/bans

What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I've been an administrator for a popular TTT server for about a year and a half and am still on the team, which I will retire from soon due to burnout in TTT (playing for 8 years in the same community)

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]

I honestly believe with my experience from being an administrator on TTT and extended playtime on the server I would make a great candidate for being staff. I also strongly believe in giving back to communities and places you benefit, for all the enjoyment I've received I'd like to return the favor and help the server become a better place. I only recently decided to apply to the Prometheus staff team because I noticed the lack of staff members in the morning. No fault to the already active staff members, I just feel with my my earlier activity I can better help the server and provide more moderation during times of staffing blackouts. Also having a lot of helpful feedback from Coffee over the years running Tiny China has really helped me gather a better understanding of roleplay situations and how to go about moderating certain offenses. Also to attest to my dedication to rule following when I originally started playing on the server two years ago I sat down and took the 4-5 hours to read and re-read and fully absorb each rule for RP and Global general rules, which I will do again after submitting this application to update my knowledge. To best understand why I would make a great choice I would want to explain myself in person or call, I'm very passionate about helping anywhere I can and believe if given the chance I would do very well. With my performance as a very successful administrator with Zero strikes or any issues with community members and being very liked amongst the community I came from and staffed on TTT, I without a doubt see myself as a great candidate to trial. All things considered, I'm only really applying to help out the community when needed, this is a self-sacrificing choice to rather serve the community.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

The point of a staff member is to ensure that the players are following the rules at all times and to enforce rules when needed. It will be my duty and responsibility to take tickets and help solve problems or issues that players in the community may have, such as someone who is breaking the rules, answering general questions, and providing help to players whenever it is needed for whatever they need, as long as it is reasonable and within my abilities to do as a moderator. Another responsibility of a staff member is to provide live moderation to the server and actively and consistently staff on the server. It will also be my responsibility to be professional at all times when handling all staff-related issues to set a good example for other players and staff members. Overall, it is my duty to help out the community as much as I can in a positive way that will benefit members of our community.

Harumachi Chan is the goat +1

Neutral

I haven't seen you on the server, nor have I ever heard of you. Based on that, I can't judge whether you are good for Staff or not.

Have interacted with you in RP before. Was a good experience. +1

+1 I've seen you a couple of times and had good interaction with you

Interacted with you a couple times, decent guy. Prior staffing experience is nice to see!
+1

Neutral

No interractions with you.
but I have seen you on the server.

Neutral 

Had no interactions with you

+1

Not taken many tickets from you or seen you much, Seems like a solid app and you seem to have some good community presence

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic