Ferret's Staff Application

Ferret

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: FerretWithAHat

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:160830128

Discord Username/ID: ferretwithnohat

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): 3d; obviously I've been here longer but the reset...

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): User

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yep

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: You know it

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Nope

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): N/A

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Chancellor and Acting-Head of State Hans Schacht; Chief Executive of the Empire, responsible for day to day governance of the nation; responsible for the upkeep of the Emperor's Small Council

How long have you been roleplaying?: 6 Years

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: N/A

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

Typhon Networks

Prometheus Networks

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

Being here since the founding of the server, I have played pivotal roles at various points in the servers development; having roleplayed as Generalfeldmarschall, Chief of the Main Security Office, Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, along with my six years of experience roleplaying in the same game mode, I possess a wide variety of knowledge in all subject matters pertaining to the server. Further, my reputation on the server both in and out of character precedes me, I am a known figure within the community and have held a position on the staff team in prior eras of this community. Continuing, politics and talking is sort of my thing, I hold the fundamental belief that if you have the ability to talk to people directly and bluntly, then you can make it far in life; I have proven time and time again to have honed this skill. Factoring in my role as Chancellor within the server, I seek to implement a more serious roleplay environment; holding a role on the staff team and being a voice for the player will prove to be pivotal in my implementation of serious roleplay. Now, I am by no means the arbiter of serious roleplay 'nor the decider in the direction that the server takes in terms of roleplay, merely allowing the player to decide and take that path is pivotal. Having held a position on the staff team prior, I have knowledge of nutscript commands along with the wide-array of custom commands implemented within the server; I am also familiar with the ranks along with the factions within the server. Summing all of this up, there are factors in which allow me to assist in overhauling the roleplay environment along with the experience, the connections I have formed throughout my six years in the same game mode, along with the fact that I have years of previous experience in not only other servers but Prometheus itself. 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

The duties and responsibilities of a staff member are simple and can be easily explained, the ticket quota throughout the years has changed from time to time, I believe it currently sits at one-hundred tickets per week, therefore; the first responsibility you have is actively maintaining that quota. Further, the other responsibility is held towards the player, you are an expression of the server and as such, are responsible for conducting yourself in a manner fitting (in my case) not only a staff member, but a member of National High Command. In addition to this, you need to have the ability to hold a level head along with think on your feet, you're responsible for banning people along with warning individuals; why shouldn't you be able to come up with a punishment in the blink of an eye? Further, people know me to be a fair and just individual, an eye for an eye; a punishment fitting of the action committed resulting in the punishment.

Notes:

Posted (edited)

ACCEPTED

Edited by PieLardAss
  • Haha 2

+1 lil jit

• Like 1

Good app! Good luck +1

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

+1

• Like 1

+1 Great rper , bit weird and makes goblin noises but chill

• Like 1

+1

I think this person is fit for staff.

• Like 1

+1 long live the pople

• Like 1

+100038483733873937484

no fucking duh, Best choice, Diversity quota , was staff before 

one of my fav larpers😢

+1

• Like 1

+1

aw yep.

+1

This is my first time seeing a chunky sphynx cat : r/aww

Will resign within two weeks. Very excited.

• Like 1

+1 yeah i mean sure why not

3 hours ago, Major Whoreson said:

Will resign within two weeks. Very excited.

But those two weeks will be the best two weeks on this server, record lows on ticket-times.

+1 Does not need explanation

+1 Lots of experience.

+1.0 the Ferret UA Run. Cant wait! will stay staff for very long time! 

+1

+1

where's your hat

+1 it’s ferret, need I say more?

+1

+1