Steam Name:BabyBonsai5843

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:562778572

Discord Username/ID:babybonsai_

Timezone:est

Time Played (check with !time):3days 7hrs 5min

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted):none

Do you have a mic & will you use it?:

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?:yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?:yea coffee 

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):none

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

-John Steat

-He’s the chief of Odin company with the luf 

-protects most higher officials within the military 

-controls Odin company

How long have you been roleplaying?:around a year

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:I don’t believe so

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?I have none to be honest I’d love for this to be my first 

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:I believe I should be picked for the staff team because I’m a hardworking individual that’s already done a lot with the company that I’m in command of and I feel like I can bring a lot to the table and I’m very friendly and love to try and talk things out and not result in aggression first I tend to try to de escalate any situation that I come across of wether it be aggression towards me or someone else Im just a very friendly and helpful person in general and I also have built a strong bond within the server and most people know me and know I try my best to help out and involve myself in everything that is helpful and necessary and I love to just do whatever it takes to make sure everyone’s role play experience is good and most people are happy and having a good time this don’t mean I can’t make sure that everyone is following rules I’m a stickler for rule following and just overall making sure that the experience is amazing because I believe this server is amazing and I hope that with me joining the staff team can help with recruitment as well making it a speedy process and everything and I can make sure everyone is happy and I’ll work relentlessly to make the experience better and more enjoyable and easier for everyone involved I also try to help in all matters I try to inform myself so I can better help people and if I can’t find it out I always try to find a way to get help myself and the person who I am helping and I’m also very much active around 8 hours some days and some other days even more and I hope you take my application to heart and accept my application. 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:I believe my job is to help the experience and aid in the stopping of trolls and to help with the process of recruitment and the process of getting the trolls out and making sure the overall experience is fun while maintaining a roleplay experience for myself and also to help others that need help within the server and direct them accordingly to the right help and also I should be handing punishments to people accordingly with this in mind I should also investigate most people to make sure no frp is in play and make sure that people keep there role-play experience appropriate and make sure people follow the rules placed and make sure people that need help get the help they need and if I can not help I shall get help from a higher ranking staff and I should also be trying to make the role play experience more fun and fruitful for the people involved . 

Neutral...I'm assuming the low play time is due to the server swap... you seem like a decent guy though. Good luck!

• Like 1

who this and no playtime

2 hours ago, Da Epic Goose said:

who this and no playtime

I understand bro 👍

Nothing personal just not much playtime or community presence

-1 for the pure reason of lack of community presence/play time, nothing personal but good luck!

Not enough community presence.  I will say I have interacted with you before and it went well.

No community presence, and little playtime on the server.

+1 Had many run ins with you and cant say there's been any problems with you.

Neutral

haven’t seen you around, didn’t put much info on basic char information. 

-1 not much community presence and little time on server

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic