Perma Ban Appeal

Waltz

Your Name: Robert Bob Jr (Waltz)

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  76561199039738266

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Freddy

How long is your ban for?: Permanent

Why were you banned?: Mass RDM| RDM in a sit | NITRP | PO's

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I do not remember why when and how i have gotten my self in this situation, but i do remember the amount of fun i have had making friendship, roleplaying, and fucking around sometimes. I finally found my steam gmail so decided its best to make an appeal. I have been a loving member of 1942RP especially in this one. Had been having a lot of work lately, now i have more free time so it came to my mind how fun and interesting Gmod RP was and decided why not download almost 150GB of stuff and load in. When i see the ban i was truly frustrated. Now i know this is a decision which is serious but i wanna say that im very sorry and hope to join back on this great atmosphere of the 40's in Berlin. ❤️ Whoreson im Robert Bob Jr.

Additional Information: Please!

I'm the (Former) Staff member who banned you, As for why I banned you, well i don't remember the situation that occurred but I do recall making the ban. I cannot say anything positive or negative about it since I really don't remember what you did for me to ban you so ill leave it up to the discretion of the Upper Administration to pardon or leave your ban.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Pinging @Cravfeas he was the one that extended the ban to permanent. 

thanks for trying to help slug i was wondering how i had a perma since i remembered the ban was a short one

Accepted

• Cravfe locked this topic