The mappers responsible are to be reported.

Posted (edited)

Good Evening Prometheus Networks community,

Today I am exposing the talentless thievery that Prometheus Networks engages in.

You can read the full letter we sent Prometheus detailing the situation here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cj1MWC52bMNYmFX3_y7YL7vZ5djMNJ-XRqS0IXNcs3E/edit?usp=sharing

These terms were declined and as expected, Major Whoreson removed Vonaducci from the Discord fearing the kind of rebuke I'm giving now.

If anyone is interested in joining a community that produces original content, I implore them to join at [Removed].

Otherwise, you'll have to wait a few months for Prometheus to steal our content and add it to their server before experiencing it.

The assets Prometheus appropriated without authorization can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2489631249

Edited by Hound
Removed website link - No leeching, you BITCH
  • Winner 1
  • Disabled 3
  • Clown 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Retard 3
  • KEKW 1

I unhid your post as it was hidden by a UA member. We have nothing to hide here. The item on Steam had listed in the description, "I have given up on this project feel free to use it as you wish." 

The description was since changed as you realized a server with numbers was using it and sought to strong arm me into something. It's moronic, and it will go nowhere. You're a do nothing nobody loser. And I have nothing to hide from my community.

Can't wait to see you using all of my models and assets! 

Eat my nuts troglodyte retard!

• Like 1
  • Retard 1
  • KEKW 1
  • Chad 8

Posted (edited)

Hello 'Prometheus Steals Content'.

"Everyone is allowed to use addons you upload - Steam Workshop is not your personal file hosting, it is a distribution service for user generated content. By uploading your addons to Steam Workshop you agree that anyone can download and use your uploaded content. Things like "you are not allowed to use this addon on your server" or "this was made for only this server" are not permitted on Steam Workshop. Adding code (or entities on your maps, etc.) that would discourage or prevent players from being able to use your addon on their servers or in singleplayer falls into the "Malicious Code" category."

Learn to read.

Edited by Σlias
  • Chad 2

Thank you for shitposting on Prometheus forums!

Not that any player would care......

I mean, it's not like I'm going to stop playing because whoreson took some random asset from the steam workshop.....

But hey! Thanks for keeping us informed about useless shit!

meme-memes.gif

• KEKW 1

bro thinks he's a big shot 😂

• Like 1

Hello 'Prometheus Steals Content'.

How about you cry about it

:I

• 2 weeks later...

the fucking "Hostmeister"... 

cease and desist....

i didn't know law school students had nothing to do but this but.. okay

womp womp furtard

• 4 weeks later...

Get a grip, you sad little shit.

• 2 weeks later...

They are stealing money from their players and content from other creators, how surprising.
These people are subhumans.

• Cringe 1
  • Retard 2

9 minutes ago, Nik von der Goetia said:

They are stealing money from their players and content from other creators, how surprising.

Sorry you feel that way, but also this is cringy and delusional. They aren't stealing money or content from players and creators. Also using a public asset that hasn't been touch for almost a 3rd of a decade with it being written into the description "I have given up on this project feel free to use it as you wish." Isn't theft, it isn't shady and if anything it should be taken as flattery. 

The Prometheus hate is not only unnecessary it shows a dark scathing side to you all that have serious issues navigating your own success in life.

P.S. calling people subhuman for a reasonable business practice is the exact kind of thing that immediately discredits anything your going to say or have said.

19 minutes ago, Nik von der Goetia said:

This guy defends nazism, has a shrine to Hazbin Hotel characters and has a tatoo of a black sun on his arm. 

Also him saying "Subhuman filth" writes itself. 

OH MY GOD MR VON DER GOETIA IM SUCH A HUGE FAN PLEASE PLEASE SIGN MY COPY OF YOUR MANIFESTO

I especially liked the part where you rant about eugenics and race mixing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KjOWG-f2n3Cm0klRph7f9xtSUMzWu7SvRBVqzWbdmTg/edit?usp=sharing

No but seriously get help bro 🙂

Edited by Helsing
  • Fire 2

44 minutes ago, Nik von der Goetia said:

youre a nazi and also this post was made three months ago

• Hound locked this topic