Jump to content

Volher Neeyuman Pk appeal


CarlTheNarl

Recommended Posts

Character's Name & Rank: Oberleutnant Volher Neeyuman
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:246547989
Staff member who issued the PK (prime): 

Explain why you were PK'd:
I was in the MOI with some other people. We were there because of Beast Mode, and an NSB person had let us in and then we got arrested. When we got to the cell, everyone was doing their own thing. Then it was said that one person had to die. A Hauptmann said it would be me. Before I could really react or say anything, he turned around and shot me in the face. Just like that, I was PK'd. There was no real moment for me to understand it, respond to it, or even have any last words. It just happened, and honestly it left me feeling confused and pretty hurt.

Why should you be un-PK'd?:
I'm not trying to argue against PKs as a whole or disrespect the staff's decision. I just genuinely feel this one was strange and didn't sit right with me. It didn't feel like a meaningful PK that was built up through RP — it felt sudden, random, and like I was just chosen out of nowhere. I never got a chance to be part of the story that killed my character, and that's what makes it sting. This character and rank meant something to me, and losing him this way was disheartening. I'd really appreciate it if someone could take another look and consider un-PK'ing me. I'm only asking for a fair second chance.

Additional Information:
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...