Jump to content

Georgius had appeared in an IC situation, and prop blocked me with pizza.


Nuke_Bomber

Recommended Posts

I have a 1-minute clip, I do not have EVERYTHING, he was trying to teach us a lesson on not to kill for trespassing, encouraging us to instead arrest people, and he said "kill me and you'll get in big trouble". The clip is in the admin ticket box, He had disrupted our roleplay and broke my immersion, because I could not move and had asked someone to shoot me, which you would hopefully not do in a real situation. I do not have the correct format, I cannot find it, please give me the correct format to use. He aswell said "I'll go get my friends to get on and spawn pizzas" when I had asked him politely to not do it again, mainly because nobody can realistically carry multiple pizzas around without an external bag. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nDh1V8PoZ0LnIKzqb?invite=cr-MSxZc1EsODY3MDA1Njc3 image.png?backend=b2&ex=6abeb770&is=6abd

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...