Jump to content

Ban Appeal


cannyplayer

Recommended Posts

Your Name: cannyplayer

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:555251354

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: meem

How long is your ban for?: 1 week

Why were you banned?: Alleged LTAP and MVDM

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  I did not commit any of these things. I was simply driving along when someone else crashed into me and I was trying to get unstuck from their car when I accidentally hit two military personnel, and then drove away because I supposed they realized it was a mistake, it didn't look like I deliberately ran into a group of people to be a troll.

Additional Information: N/A

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for taking the time to create a Ban Appeal. Given that you have raised a Dispute over your Ban, we will allow time for @mEEmto respond before reaching a decision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning, I am the staff member who applied the ban.

I banned you after you drove into a crowd of people outside the ICC. While you were initially pushed by another vehicle, it only changed your direction. It did not move you forwards at all. You then accelerated, into the crowd. If it weren't for the other vehicle, you accelerating would've still hit the crowd of people.

As for LTAP, after I deleted your vehicle you vanished suddenly a few seconds later which led me to believe you left the server. Looking back at logs, it appears that a second staff member who saw what you did brought you to a sit, resulting in you disappearing and giving me the impression you had left the server. You are correct in that you did not leave the server.

The length of your ban was influenced by your previous bans, both of which are for VDM. You had just come off of a ban for mass VDM, and it appears you have a cyclic habit of joining the server, running people over, getting banned, rinse and repeat. Given that you did not leave the server, I'm open to seeing this ban reduced somewhat. You do regardless have this bad habit, and it's just going to keep getting you banned as long as it continues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After review of evidence and with input from the banning staff member, this Dispute is Denied. The week ban issued reflects your behaviour and 2 previous bans for VDM. You intentionally drove your vehicle into a crowd, leaving the server instantaneously to avoid punishment when staff attempted to intervene. 

 

 

Appeal: Denied
Thread: Locked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vixx locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...