Jump to content

Ezrik Havertz's Staff Application


Recommended Posts

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: Ezrik Havertz

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:807148465

Discord Username/ID: havertz101

Timezone: GMT

Age: 20

Time Played (check with !time): 1mo 5d 16h

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: I am very active on the server and can become very active on the forums to.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: BananaMan

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): BananaMan, Blizzy and Mewsolini 


Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: Hauptmann Otto Havertz – Kompanie Chief of the 2. SL – Eingreiftruppe. His main duties are to lead and manage the 2. Kompanie, organising regular trainings, drills and other activities for the men under his command. He is responsible for maintaining discipline and ensuring members of the Kompanie are prepared to carry out their duties when required. He is also expected to recruit new members into the 1. Kompanie, this helps the Sturmlegion continue to grow.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 5 Years, 3 Years on Prometheus

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: None.


Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? 
I have zero experience staffing on Garry's Mod or Nutscript, however I am willing to take the time to learn.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I believe I should be picked for staff as I am a level headed individual, who can act without bias and put the community first. I am always willing to hear both sides of a situation and gather the appropriate facts, I also understand that as a staff member you must take a fair approach to staffing not letting personal opinions or friendships cloud the decisions made. I believe I would adapt and quickly learn how to staff within the community. I am willing to take advice and feedback from more experienced staff members.

I am very active on the server and have a good relationship with many other people within the community. Through being active, I have gained a good understanding of how the server operates and the standards expected from its players. I also strongly believe that my prior experience moderating the steam game Over The Top will help me as it taught me transferable skills such as handling heated situations whilst also maintaining a level of professionalism.

I pride myself with good time management. Despite being 5 hours ahead of the server time I still successfully make time to role play 4-5 hours a day on a weekday and 4-6 on a weekend. Patience is also something I believe is very important in a good staff member, all players deserve an equal opportunity to explain themselves and learn from their mistakes.

To conclude, I think I should be picked to become a staff member because I genuinely want to help the server and the community that I enjoy being a part of. I want to contribute more to the community and help ensure that other players can continue to have an enjoyable experience on the server. I believe I have the right attitude for the position and would be willing to put in the time and effort required to learn and improve as a staff member.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

I believe the duties of the position I am applying for are to be a helping hand to the community, allowing people to have a smooth and fun time roleplaying. This includes answering tickets and supporting people when they have an issue or need assistance. Staff members also have a responsibility to enforce the server rules fairly and appropriately, making sure that situations are properly investigated before taking action against someone.

Another important responsibility is remaining professional and unbiased when dealing with staff situations, this means listening to everyone involved and looking at the evidence and facts and making decisions based on the server rules rather than personal opinions or friendships. Staff should also be approachable, as players should feel comfortable asking for help when they need it.

I also believe that being a staff member means supporting the rest of the staff team and aiding UA where needed. As staff you need to work together rather than individually sometimes, helping each other deal with situations and asking for assistance when they are unsure about something.

Overall, the main responsibility of staff is to help maintain the community, dealing with problems that could negatively affect other players while allowing everyone to have an enjoyable roleplaying experience.


Notes:
Thankyou to everyone that has taken the time to read my application

Edited by Ezrik Havertz
Correction in playtime format
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1 good guy, no past notes or bans. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1
As BananaMan said, Havertz is a great guy he's very good at what he does at his job ICly and I feel he'd make a great staff member.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...