Jump to content

Ban appeal


davidgatieff

Recommended Posts

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:405382437

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: John Chernobyl

How long is your ban for?: 3 Days

Why were you banned?: RDM

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I feel like this is unjustified, he tried to tie me and then I shot him. Not one time before have I ever seen someone get punished for this, and I have had this happen to me before and the staff member who assisted with my ticket said it's not RDM. I do understand why I have PO's and I feel like this in the context it was should not be RDM.

Additional Information: Nope.

Edited by davidgatieff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good evening,

I am the staff member who banned you. You had multiple recent notes for RDM, signaling to me that you had learned nothing from your previous altercations. This can be seen in the ban reason being “RDM, POs”.
 

In regards to the clip, the person attempting to tie you did not have his gun out. You could have moved away or told him to back off instead of resorting to shooting him immediately. If he had pulled a gun out, your shooting of him would have been justified.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shooting someone with very little roleplay is just retarded. You need to play situations out more than just running and gunning. It would be different if he was pointing a gun at you. You can shoot them at that point but are at risk of being PKed.

Don't let it happen again.

Appeal: Accepted.
Thread: Locked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...