Jump to content

Ban appeal


Romanian fighter AN.

Recommended Posts

Your Name: Spartak

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:528880144

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: 

THEnooby or MomsMom

 

How long is your ban for?: Perm

Why were you banned?: 

fucking fags

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  I cannot determine whether the ban is justified or not since I do not know the reason for which I am being banned. If you could inform me about the rule that I have broken or send the chat logs, then I will react accordingly. In case I have done something wrong, I apologize and will comply from now on.

Additional Information: I'm not sure whether THEnooby or MomsMom issued the ban. Any details you can share, like the date, time, or what was said, would help me understand. Thank you for your time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
After reviewing the appeal, we would like to discuss the details further in discord.

Please make a ticket in our Community Discord to further discuss the situation regarding your ban.

 

 

 

Thread: Locked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...