Jump to content

Ban appeal


Mr.Fent

Recommended Posts

Your Name: ΠΚΑ/Moritz Winn

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:722440376

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Unknown/Almost a year ago

How long is your ban for?: 4 weeks / changed later to Permanent

Why were you banned?: PO's Pushing buttons 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

First of all, I want to start off this apology paragraph by stating the fact I'm very sorry for my actions and how it may have affected the server. I understand that in the long run my ban was justified and necessary for the actions I've done on the server. Since it's been a while since the issue occurred, I will explain the situation as a brief refresher to the Admin who took my case. I was with a buddy whom I had only met about a few minutes prior to the point of getting banned and we were doing some things that are classified as minge under the rules. We both decided it was a good idea to exploit into the pantheon gates by glitching through them. The second mistake I decided to make was to also go ahead and make my way to Hendrik Baumer's Personal office which was a very bad idea considering I had a relatively new player with me who decided to start fooling around in the office. While around the office, the man I was with, subsequently locked on to the control room and started to press the buttons which set off the alarms in the city. After that I knew that I would've also been banned as a result to being within a general vicinity of him. I was then banned for a 4 week period which I had initially responded to by making a ban appeal in the forums. The reason for this was because my other Character was the General major of the Feld jaegers, which I can back up with the logs from when I was in the discords. After my appeal had been responded to by a Head Administrator, I was ultimately banned permanently from the server. To make it clear to any admin's who read this appeal is that I fully respect their decisions of banning me from the server. Overall if i was in the position of an admin I'm sure I would do the same. The reason I would like the admins to know on why I should be unbanned is that I have had a small tendency to miss the Server. Like I said before I was a General major of the Feld, and I loved the responsibility of commanding a group of men to carry out tasks in a force of armed individuals. I also wish to return to the game because of the fact that the server is undergoing a new renovation, and while there is a new launch up coming, I hope it would show a new opportunity for me to improve my behavior. I know that I have a track record, I can confidently say that, but I hope with the words I am putting into this ban appeal that I can show to the administration that I am willing to show change in my behavior for the server. I hope that one day I can be able to play the new server with a new group of men while serving in any of the job opportunities the game has to offer. 

Additional Information: None

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
After reviewing the appeal, we would like to discuss the details further in discord.

Please make a ticket in our Community Discord to further discuss the situation regarding your ban.

 

 

 

Thread: Locked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...