Jump to content

Drama apology


lildrama08

Recommended Posts

Your Name: lildrama08

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:603111005  

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology 

Which staff member banned you?: Major Whoreson 

How long is your ban for?: Permanent 

Why were you banned?:  Goodbye! | No unban! | Weird

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:  I'm truly sorry for stepping over the line and ordering your arrest when you came in on your LAPO character, I thought I was in the right so I became over confident and tried to get a free hostage out of the situation, when I should of let you do your job and stood by unless I was needed.  Second thing I want to apologize for is shooting you in the head clearly that wasn't a smart, move and honestly despite the situation being chaotic, I shouldn't resort to pulling a gun and shooting you as a option.  When I saw you shoot one of my men, I wasn't thinking rationally, and that only caused more problems than actually solving anything. The final thing I want to apologize about causing a scene over what was clearly nothing at the time I was upset over something really stupid and its clear to me now that I'm in the wrong so again my apologies for any problems that I may have caused even after the ban.





Additional Information:  If I missed anything let me know but so far this is all that I remember happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...