Jump to content

Ban Appeal "Taboose"


Taboose

Recommended Posts

Your Name: Taboose

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  

STEAM_0:1:506087119

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Don't recall

How long is your ban for?: Perm

Why were you banned?: So a long time ago, about 3 to 4 years ago I use to be a very disruptive troll and did shit just to cause chaos in general. For example I would go around fearrping people just to try and purposely get them pked, start revolts, and just generally be a menance.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Currently, I am in my twentys and have grown out of this phase, I was an edgy teen at the time. Prometheus has always had a strong roleplay community and as i've matured I want to be apart of that community once more but with a new approach, I currently just want to roleplay as an escape from my realty and there is no better server to do that with then Prometheus. I am sorry to a degree for what I did, but I truly believe as of now I can be a valuable member of roleplay

Additional Information: Just give me one more chance, id appreciate it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...