Jump to content

Brownpug's Staff Application


Brownpug

Recommended Posts

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: Brownpug

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:156900696 

Discord Username/ID: brownpug__

Timezone: EST

Age: 19

Time Played (check with !time): 1mo 3w 1d 21h 26m

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: No

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): N/a


Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Henry Smith: Currently in the “Executive Guard Detail” tasked with protecting the Governor of New York

How long have you been roleplaying?: Since mid 2022

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: N/a


Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I previously was a senior administrator here on Prometheus.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I believe I should be picked up for staff again because of my previous experience on the server and my time staffing on Prometheus, where I held the rank of Senior Administrator and was staff for around eight months. I already have the experience dealing with the players, handling situations where both parties are upset, and understanding what is being expected of staff. I've made mistakes in the past, and I can use those experiences to do better if I return. I wouldn't be coming into the position without knowing what I'm doing or what the responsibilities involve.

One of the main things I can bring to the team is my activity, especially during peak hours and later into the night. There are times when fewer staff members are around, and tickets can sit unanswered while players are waiting for help. I've seen situations where staff are too caught up in their own roleplay to handle tickets, sometimes to the point where Upper Administration has to get involved to get them cleared. I understand that people enjoy roleplay, but if you're applying for staff, you should be willing to put staffing duties first when people need help.

I'm more interested in staffing than focusing on my own roleplay at this point. I still enjoy RP, but not like I used to. I'd rather be assisting people, dealing with issues, and making sure tickets are cleared than spending all my time on a character while tickets pile up. I think having that mindset is important for anyone who wants to be a reliable staff member.

When I was staff previously, I was someone people could rely on, especially during the later hours when not everyone was available. I want to bring that back and help out wherever I'm needed. Whether it's handling tickets, dealing with minges, or helping players with questions, I'm willing to put in the time and do my job as staff. I also understand that staffing requires patience, consistency, and the ability to treat people fairly, even when situations become frustrating, which is pretty common.

I believe my previous experience, activity, and willingness to prioritize staffing make me a great pick for the position. I'm not applying just to have a staff rank next to my name. I actually want to return, help the server, and be someone the community and staff team can depend on. I know what the position requires, and I'm willing to put in the effort to show that I can be a reliable staff member again.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

Staff members are responsible for meeting their weekly ticket quota and enforcing the server rules. From my previous experience as staff, I understand that failing to meet expectations can lead to warnings, as I previously received a warning for not meeting my ticket quota. Staff must remain professional and respectful when handling tickets, even when the person they are dealing with is being difficult. Staying calm and fair helps prevent situations from escalating. Staff members represent the community, and their actions influence how players view and follow the rules. They are expected to set a good example, deal with minges appropriately, and help players who need assistance. From my previous time as staff, I remember the weekly quota being 85 tickets, though I understand this may have changed since then. The quota helps ensure staff stay active and fulfill their responsibilities. Ultimately, staff should use their permissions responsibly and help maintain a fair, enjoyable environment for everyone.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1

i support this action known him since 2024 chill but professional 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for your interest in joining the Staff Team of Prometheus Networks.
We are pleased to announce that your application has been Accepted.

You will receive a DM containing the information for training & getting started. Welcome to the team!

 

Application: Accepted
Thread: Locked

  • Fire 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...