Jump to content

Ban appeal


Mr.Fent

Recommended Posts

Your Name: ΠΚΑ/Moritz Winn

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:722440376

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute 

Which staff member banned you?: Momsmom

How long is your ban for?: PERM

Why were you banned?: Not excited to play MITHC 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I had made a unban appeal a few days ago before coming on to the server which I was told would be cleared by the time the server launched. I try to hop on today to see that I was permanently banned for Not being excited to play MITHC. I really don't understand this ban completely and don't know what I did to deserve it. I had already tried to make a return by joining the military and I feel this ban is a bit unjustified because I honestly don't know why I was banned.

 

Additional Information: None

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...