Promotion request on forums

Mical Jordin

(NOT SURE IF THIS IS POSSIBLE) I think we should add a forum where we can request promotions and then a admin will give them theyre stuff. Late at night when getting recruits/promoting people theres no admin to do it then you have to send them away, if its possible it would be good to be able to request it on the forums and show like a picture that your allowed.

• KEKW 1

you can have the CO say something along the lines: "Hi, this is *CO name*, and I'm promoting this guy *enlisted name* to *rank*"

after that, have the enlisted screenshot that message and boom, have him make a ticket in-game and show the screenshot as proof

you can also do the same for discord if the co isn't able to get on

Edited by Da Epic Goose
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Useless mechanic, options are avaliable for CO's to open tickets and request promotions. Leave it as is, means Staff have tickets and keeps the current process streamlined.

• Like 1

Hi Mical 

Going to agree with Vixx, bad idea and suggestion. If you wanted to get promoted show that your able bodied enough and are worthy of the promotion, requesting a promotion just pisses me off and is disrespectful.

- Sinex

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 9:20 AM, Vixx said:

Useless mechanic, options are avaliable for CO's to open tickets and request promotions. Leave it as is, means Staff have tickets and keeps the current process streamlined.

You didn’t read what I said right,  this would only be if there was no staff on/available 

On 7/7/2024 at 4:37 PM, Sinex said:

Hi Mical 

Going to agree with Vixx, bad idea and suggestion. If you wanted to get promoted show that your able bodied enough and are worthy of the promotion, requesting a promotion just pisses me off and is disrespectful.

- Sinex

You didn’t read what I said either cmon, it would be if a commanding officer wanted to promote you, but there was no staff online able to do it the suggestion isn’t to request a promotion for yourself. It is if there’s no staff or trusted able to give you the promotion. Please read what I posted 

Ahh, I see. Yeh, sorry, I did miss read it then. I think it would be useful

• 3 weeks later...

Denied. 

• Cravfe locked this topic