Mical Jordins Ban Appeal

Mical Jordin

Your Name: Mical Jordin/hans stein

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  397609240

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?:  Console

How long is your ban for?: Perm

Why were you banned?: I was banned for 1 day on another steam account and it detected a alt when it banned me i assume. So i was banned for alt.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I know what i did was wrong and i also knew there was a chance i was gonna get banned. I know it makes nothing better but i didnt make another steam account to minge around or anything, i just had the account as a back up steam account and wanted to be a civillian for a little bit, but thats no excuse, i ended up getting banned for a day because i was payed to kill someone important then that important person banned me right away. But i was still on a alt which i know is wrong, but i would do anything to take it back, i have really good characters built up and you could ask anyone im almost never a problem. I love this server and dont beleive i have any priors.

Additional Information: I honestly just got really bored and decided to be a idiot which is no excuse but i am truly sorry and promise if you give me a second chance i wont do anything like it again.

Edited by Mical Jordin

8 hours ago, Mical Jordin said:

I honestly just got really bored and decided to be a idiot which is no excuse but i am truly sorry

Accepted!

• Slug locked this topic