OctoSkull534

Your Name: James Manning

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:533928412 

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: TheSuperTsar

How long is your ban for?: 3 days

Why were you banned?: Racism

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: 

I didn't say anything racist and barely talked at all. I was wrongfully banned likely because I share a similar name with the person that was saying racial slurs.

Additional Information: 

I was around the person that was making racist remarks but unfortunately I do not remember their full name. I do know that they were recently discharged from the volkswatch (if this helps find them). Our names are both James Manning but he had a suffix (I do not remember what it was). We were among a small group of others that also had this name.

• Clown 1

Hello. You were banned because of this remark in OOC chat.

https://imgur.com/a/MVbk6vP

This screenshot is taken from the logs from the steam ID you provided; it is not someone else with the same name. Normally I'd have just told you off, but you had three POs including two from May 24th which said 'Inappropriate names galore, "Dr.Nigsworth, Dr.Nigachicken"', and a second subsequent note for 'Inappropriate name again, slur. Final chance.' Because of the fact that you have a prior history of this and were clearly not learning your lesson, I decided on a ban instead.

• KEKW 1

Denied. you and your friends were acting like morons all day. take a break and dont make stupid comments in ooc.

• Chad 1

• Cravfe locked this topic