Commune Criminal organization application

A guy named_Cj

+1
Has potential

• 2 weeks later...

+1 we need this

I am usually hesitant when it comes to these things, however, I can say the following with certainty:

- While working in the NSB, I have come across members of the commune on multiple different occasions. During these occurrences, the roleplay was excellent.

- I believe they have an interesting system set up and would be great in Berlin.

For those two reasons, +1

+1
As a member of the NSB command, I think it'd be very fun to hunt you fellas down.

+1

Maybe the LAPO would be more active if there was an actual crime organisation to fight

+1

Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting idea. However, your concept for the organization doesn't align with the established lore of Prometheus. There wasn't a victorious Germany in the first war, and alongside that there was an open communist revolution across the nation. Currently, it feels like a typical cut-and-paste communist group. I recommend reading the lore document before setting up any sort of backstory.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UAAUnuFYm0bVkTJ_6BFBNMlIUncwQKoe8WrTHomQM74/edit?usp=sharing

Remember to keep your eyerolling to a minimum and use suspension of belief in every sentence. It's a god awful read.

4 hours ago, Virwëtztut said:

Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting idea. However, your concept for the organization doesn't align with the established lore of Prometheus. There wasn't a victorious Germany in the first war, and alongside that there was an open communist revolution across the nation. Currently, it feels like a typical cut-and-paste communist group. I recommend reading the lore document before setting up any sort of backstory.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UAAUnuFYm0bVkTJ_6BFBNMlIUncwQKoe8WrTHomQM74/edit?usp=sharing

Remember to keep your eyerolling to a minimum and use suspension of belief in every sentence. It's a god awful read.

My brother in Christ we just wanna have fun as terrorists and give fun RP.

1 hour ago, Green Marine said:

My brother in Christ we just wanna have fun as terrorists and give fun RP.

This is a really poor excuse. How do you plan on actually RPing such a organization? Or are you just planning on marauding the streets and tying up any poor bastard you can find? There's no difference between you and some rag tag group of civis if all you're going to do is commit crime.

13 minutes ago, Virwëtztut said:

This is a really poor excuse. How do you plan on actually RPing such a organization? Or are you just planning on marauding the streets and tying up any poor bastard you can find? There's no difference between you and some rag tag group of civis if all you're going to do is commit crime.

What sets us apart from civies is that we have lots of people hidden in the government loyal to us.

+1

Probably the best proposal I have seen since this became a thing. There is a need for something to breakup the general monotony of civil war stuff, plus there has been testimony claiming the people that are to constitute your organization as of now provide good RP. Wishing you guys the best of luck.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

+1

Definitely would be fun and be a perfect spice up of roleplay.

Its been almost a month stuff goes crazy

Denied.

This doesn't fit the lore at all, really. As @Virwëtztutsaid, it just looks like a copy-paste communist group.

• Disabled 1

• Hound locked this topic