De Spi's staff application

De Spi

Steam Name: De Spi

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  STEAM_0:0:462352546

Discord Username/ID: fapk / 747901604769824871

Timezone: CET

Time Played (check with !time): 2w 1d 20h 27m (I had much more playtime but the server changed)

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): User

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes.

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: @Coffee

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):  @Da Epic Goose @badspider @Skipper @Doofles

IC Character names, ranks, and a brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: NSB-Chefinspektor Denis Spitz:

- Ensures that no illegal activities are happening in Berlin

- Gives out tasks to Section Chiefs and everybody below him

- Interrogates high-profile targets

- Participates in special operations

Gehilfe Carter Peterschmidt von Hohenzollern:

- Is a member of the Procurement Ministry
- Currently in-training
- Is actively selling guns and collecting money to help the procurement ministry buy a factory to lower ammo prices

Grenadier Dennis Spitzler:
-Patrols with his good friends from the military
- Not in the city so often

How long have you been roleplaying?: For 7 months and 2 weeks.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:

I was banned once and I currently have 2 notes. I was banned around 5 months ago for LTARP but got unbanned since it came to a misunderstanding and I was about to leave the game anyway. I couldn't have done anything to prevent this as I had to leave urgently. Those 2 notes were for Metagaming and FailRP. I got the note for Metagaming because I asked a staff member something that I should've figured in RP. I could've prevented it by obviously not DMing anyone during an RP situation. I got the FailRP note for leaving an NCO detained after kidnapping him. I was in a group of 3 and I thought that one of them already untied the guy. I should've double checked if he was untied.

What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?: I do not have any prior experience.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

The key to a good community is having a good staff team, ensuring that the needs of the community are met by a fair and patient enforcer. I am such a person. A staff member is responsible for ensuring that player's questions, problems, and even mistakes are handled with high professionalism and responsibility for the sake of RP. Simply put, I help players whenever necessary, as long as their requests are reasonable and within my control as a staff member. I remained unbiased in the meetings and acted solely on the evidence presented. The staff is a good example of quality roleplay, and I can come up with good roleplay examples. I am indeed very active as well, mostly during the entire week, especially on weekends. If you want to create a healthy and positive attitude in the community, it is important to be active. In conclusion, my commitment to the community and commitment to justice makes me a layer addition to the staff team. Eager to learn and grow in this role, I am ready to meet the challenges and actively contribute to the betterment of our community. My consistent presence and impartial approach ensure that I can effectively mediate and resolve issues, reinforcing the high standards expected of staff members. My goal as a team member is to provide reliable support and help create an environment where each player feels valued and treated fairly. This commitment to contributing and learning is based on my approach as a potential staff member of that community I will give all of my effort and fairness as a staff member to the professional community, and I will aim as hard as I can to benefit and help the community, and this is why I think I am an ideal candidate for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team. 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

As a staff member on Prometheus, my primary duties will be to ensure players adhere to the rules and to enforce those rules when necessary. I’ll work to prevent disruptions caused by minges and provide assistance during key events and roleplay scenarios. Setting a productive and positive standard within the community is crucial to my role. A significant part of my responsibilities includes handling player tickets and resolving any issues they might have. I consider this one of the most important aspects of being a staff member. Additionally, I will maintain a respectful and professional demeanor at all times, whether interacting with players or fellow staff members. In my staff role, I’ll lead by example, both when I’m on duty and when I’m participating in roleplay. I’m committed to enforcing the rules fairly and clearly, helping players understand the guidelines to foster a positive environment. This approach can turn repeat rule-breakers into valuable community members. Helping new players understand the server and its workings is also a priority for me. By doing so, we can grow a dedicated and engaged player base. Ultimately, my role is to assist wherever needed, ensuring our community thrives and filtering out those who don’t contribute positively.

Notes: Thank you for your time!

+1 Amazing larper who knows the rules. I feel like he would be an excellent addition to the staff team. His availability during morning EST hours also should make him a desirable candidate!

Edited by Patrick Ting

+1 Chill larper that contributes to the RP and is GMT (we need more GMT staff). We need more larpers like this man

Here to confirm my recommendation and give a +1

+1

+1

cool guy

I think you'd make a good addition to the staff team

+1

+1
Knowledgeable and active, always respectful when we cross paths. Good Luck!

+1

+1

I think he deserves a change at staff. 

+1

+1

ive seen him in game and I think he would be a great fit for staff 

+1

I've had some good interactions with him, he's a good larper.

Edited by real_green_arrow

+1
Good man

+1 

good guy great with the players on the server, would be great for the staff team

+1

Great Guy!

+1

Chill.

+1

After Confirming with Coffee, previous statement is retracted and I change my opinion to +1

Edited by Saito

Using AI tells a lot about someone's commitment to being a staff. I hope this was merely a joke.

• Retard 1

I'd like to make it clear I helped De Spi make his staff application and I can confirm that he did not use AI to create his staff application.

The reason some of his text is being flagged as AI is because he used Grammarly to help with the punctuation on his staff application.

• Winner 2

16 hours ago, Coffee said:

I'd like to make it clear I helped De Spi make his staff application and I can confirm that he did not use AI to create his staff application.

The reason some of his text is being flagged as AI is because he used Grammarly to help with the punctuation on his staff application.

Statement retracted after a conversation with Coffee.

• Chad 2

+1

+1
Kown him for a while, helped me when I was a newbie in MGD, a great person.

DENIED.

• Virus locked this topic