Steam Name: Mical Jordin -_-

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:198804620

Discord Username/ID: Bosco0487

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): After reset 1w 2d before reset, 6w

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Benster

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Bowlpack Beach Benster Dawg pauljac3 Sicht 

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: 

Oberst Hans Stein, Deputy President Of War Courts, I help command Wehrdiensteinst as well as im a big part in assisting Salamander division.

NSB Mouse redick i am like the secret police i help in the security in the state and administrate dossiers from time to time

How long have you been roleplaying?: Around 2020

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: Ive been banned for a alt account but i got it appealed, i realized i made a mistake and im living it down. As well as a ban months ago with the description (retard) not sure what for but it was one day.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode: 2020, it was a random popular 1942 server i got to around senior admin. Gaminglight policerp i was a Senior mod for months.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: I am very reliable with my activity and how trustworthy i am, i will be on for at least 4 hours a day unless on active leave, i will also be able to be on when there's usually no staff available but there's still tickets being made, which i know is needed right now, this is usually around 1 am, 2 am, 3am etc. My communication is also very well, i know how to talk respectfully and get points across without yelling or lashing out at people, I've gotten this from years of command spots and staff positions at a variety of servers. My anger is very well under control and i am likely to never lash out as its un needed.  I like to go by the book, but I'm very able to improvise when needed and make accurate and good decided decisions. My main focus right now in games is Prometheus, I'm really not focused on anything else besides making my way up on this server and doing what I can. I would also like to say im very well experienced with the rules and ive been on the server for a long enough time to know the just of everything and I'm still willing to learn anything I'm not aware of right now, i know i have previous bans but I'm ready to move past them and i hope to forget about them asap. My connection with the community and staff team is very well stable, I'm liked by all my coworkers (to my knowledge someone might have grudge) and i do a very well job and administrating while still being friendly and keeping a good relationship with them, i feel like i have earned most of the communities trust and respect. I'm very good with calculating the right response to situations and how to handle them as I've worked in the type of area for years and im able to calculate the right punishment's in situations like whether to show grace or not or administrate a accurate punishment.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: As a moderator you would be making sure the rules of the game are followed and you would be administating the accurate punishment for people who don't abide by the rules, if a punishment's is not needed then verbal. As a moderator you are held to a higher standard then everyone else and not a lower one, so you would hold the responsibility of communicating well with anyone who needs it and its also your job as a staff member to make sure the community is up to date on the rules. However your job isnt limited to the rules, people could need models changed, as well as rank promotions and faction changes. My point is your job isn't only about the rules there will be many times where something non related will be required. As a mod you need to stay connected with the community and uphold a good reputation.

Notes: Feel free for anyone to comment and give they're feedback on how they see me etc.

Edited by Mical Jordin

+1

Neutral. I don't think I've had very many interactions with you. Nevertheless, good luck on your app my friend.

+1 

You have Dawgs name twice

3 minutes ago, Sicht said:

+1 

You have Dawgs name twice

Fixed

+1

+1
Has some prior experience and seems willing to learn, Good luck!

+1

been there since my start on prometheus and is a very cool guy

+1

Le cool guy do le good job 

+1

Good to see you finally step up for the position. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

+1 

+1

+1

+1  Really great guy to work for, respectable and has lots of patience even under stress. Would make a great addition to the staff team!

• Like 1

+1 is a great guy 

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic