Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: 
Odysseus

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:148823728

Discord Username/ID: Odysseushimlonious

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): 2w 3d 1h 25m

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes and I will.

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: I am very active on the server, but not so much on the forum.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Perchance

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Perchance, badspider, Layheee

Basic Information Section

IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

• Leitender Statsekretar of Justice, Odysseus Himlonious II  - Duties include assisting the Minister of Justice run the Ministry of Justice. This includes helping pass laws, organizing the MOJ hierarchy, and overseeing cases as a Richter.
  • Polizeiinspektor, Braun Schmidt - A Strumwache in the Kaisergarde. His duties are paramount to the security of the Empire. Securing important VIP's such as the Kaiser, Innermiinister, Prinzeregent, and Praetor. 
  • NSB-Polizeiinspektor, Hans Gruben -  Former Section C (Section defunct) Chief and Command Staff for the MOI. Lead prosecutor for the MOI and in charge of keeping professionalism and order within the MOI.
  • Ministerialdirigent, Noah Ackerman - Former Richter-President of the party courts. Overseeing the party courts, hiring new personnel, and ensuring political crimes are punished were the duties of this fine gentleman.
  • Oberleutnant, Homer Hoffmann - Deputy Chief der Odin Company of the Luftwaffe. Duties include guarding the Feldmarshal and other ceremonial tasks. Also working with Ministry of Science to create an astronaught program.

How long have you been roleplaying?:

I have been roleplaying for around 10 years.

Have you received any infractions i.e. Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:

I received a note from Ser_Hound for pet-perms misuse about a month ago. I tried to move a bus with a large prop to unstick it, causing the bus and a handful of people to become immolated. A silly mistake that has not been repeated.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

A few years ago, I served as a Manager for an SCP-RP server that consistently hosted over 80 players daily. During my tenure, which lasted several months, my responsibilities included reviewing forum applications, handling ban appeals, and engaging in discussions with other head admins and managers to make decisions. Additionally, I actively moderated in-game activities and provided administrative support to ensure smooth gameplay and adherence to server rules. This role allowed me to develop a strong understanding of server management and community engagement.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I believe I should be selected for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team for several compelling reasons. Firstly, my high level of activity on the server is a significant asset. I am online almost every day for multiple hours, which allows me to actively participate as both my in-character players and as a moderator. This consistent presence ensures I can monitor the server effectively and address any issues promptly. I am well-versed in the server rules and have maintained a (nearly) spotless record.

Additionally, I am a passionate and kind individual, capable of remaining unbiased yet authoritative. I enjoy solving problems and am willing to dedicate extra time to ensure tasks are completed correctly the first time. My approach to moderation is rooted in fairness and compassion, aligning with the core values of Prometheus Networks.

If allowed to join the staff, I would work diligently to uphold the values and rules of Prometheus with kindness and empathy. My commitment to continuous learning and improvement makes me a valuable asset to the team. I take pride in adapting to the server's constant evolution and leveraging these changes to strengthen our community. My participation in server events and diverse experience with my IC characters, including roles as a lawyer, judge, military personnel, and civilian, provide me with a broad perspective. This extensive knowledge base allows me to assess and address a wide range of situations effectively.

Furthermore, I am dedicated to teamwork and communication. I believe that the success of any team depends on the ability of its members to collaborate harmoniously and share information effectively. While disagreements are inevitable, I am committed to being a hardworking and cooperative member of the Staff Team in all capacities.

In conclusion, it would be an honour to join the Prometheus Networks Staff Team and contribute my skills to an already outstanding group. I am eager to learn more and assist in any way possible. I sincerely hope you consider me for this position, and I look forward to the opportunity to contribute positively to our community.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

The duties of the Staff Team involve handling tickets and ensuring that the community adheres to the established rules and guidelines. Our primary responsibility is to maintain the server's playability by swiftly and justly dealing with any rulebreakers. As staff members, we are expected to uphold high standards of character and morality, serving as role models and pillars of the community. This requires us to remain professional and set a positive example at all times, avoiding behaviour that could be seen as unprofessional or similar to that of regular players.

Moderators, who make up the core and most numerous part of the staff team, are essential in responding to common issues such as RDM, PK requests, and minges. Their responsibilities extend beyond handling tickets; they are also tasked with being exemplary members of the community, embodying the values and standards of Prometheus Networks. In summary, the role of a Moderator is to ensure the smooth operation of the server, address issues promptly, and consistently demonstrate integrity and professionalism, acting as a shining beacon within this wonderful community. God bless.

Edited by JobuJoestar
  • Like 1

Yeah I can see you becoming staff so 

+1

+1 

great guy plays by the rules all the time. great to rp with! would be a great addition to the staff team 

Definite +1

Have seen you on the server before, good roleplayer, good rule follower. I support your goal to becoming staff.

+1
Amazing rp, Amazing professionalism. Tons of great interactions and would be a great fit on the team! honestly too many good things to list.

+1
One of my favourite LARPers, I'm 100% sure he'd be a good staff member!

+1 yeah

+1
I have interacted with this man multiple times with no complaints at all. He will be a good addition to the staff team

+1 Again. Great guy

+2 yeah

+1

+1

Good Person I think He would Be very Good on the Staff team

+1

+1 or e sckali my liwyer 

+1

+1
Would be a great addition to the staff team.

+1

Amazing guy needs to be on the staff team asap!

Edited by evan.

+1

JobuJoestar 

Very dedicated to the server a great man in this community the best i believe 

i see him very fit to be staff in this community he has already helped me with so much ooc and icly with paperwork that i cant find helped me with rules done so much for KG and other factions i think we all can appreciate the things he has done for all of us

greatest fucking guy ever

+1

Seen this guy a lot he is really into RP and the server, also while helping people learn new things or do things that are common in the server Great guy hope you get accepted man.

+1

+1

abso-fucking-lutely.

+1

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic