Steam Name: Poppadoppalis

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:547925681

Discord Username/ID: m3rk7868

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): 1 week

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): user

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: yes ewosore

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):

ewosore bowlpack
Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:  Korvettenkapitän Cristoph Muller:My job consists of overseeing what the men are doing and assigning tasks such as recruitments.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 1 year

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: no

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?- no but would like to make this my first

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:  

I would like to join the Prometheus staff team because I am very active in the morning and during peak hours. Most of the time, I have nothing to do, so I would like to spend that time handling tickets to assist both new and existing players to the best of my abilities. Despite lacking previous staff experience, I am familiar with the rules as I regularly review them. I am a fast learner and take responsibility for my mistakes. I observe rule violations daily, such as VDM and RDM, and aim to educate offenders on their mistakes before issuing warnings or bans. I believe in giving people second chances, especially on roleplay servers. I used to be a disruptive player myself, but the community and roleplaying experience here have been enjoyable and refreshing. Prioritizing others' well-being, I want to assist players as much as possible. As a roleplayer, it frustrates me to see individuals disrupting the server with VDM, RDM, and ERP without facing consequences. I promise to be active during both quiet and busy times to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for all community members. I am eager to contribute to the community's improvement as a staff member, fostering fairness, fun, and an excellent roleplaying environment for everyone who calls Prometheus Networks home. Overall, I am a very understanding and mature person who is dedicated to enhancing the community and making Prometheus Networks a better place for all. I have only been on this server for one week, but I can already tell it is one of the best roleplay servers out there because of the dedicated staff and great players. They deserve a supportive staff member to assist and guide them in any way possible. I aspire to be a valuable member of this wonderful community and hope to eventually become a staff member to contribute to its growth and improvement in every possible way.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: 

As I believe, the members of the staff team should make the role play experience better and more enjoyable for all its players by helping others get rid of problems and being involved in the Roleplay Community. The responsibilities of a staff member should be taking tickets for people. We should also get rid of people who don't intend to roleplay and to have fun with this community by growing a community of our own because it's our duty as staff members to make this experience better for all who play on the server. 

So in conclusion a member of the staff team should make unbiased and just decisions based on facts not feelings elevate the Roleplay experience for others and to help new or existing player in the roleplaying experience the this server brings and to create a fun and safe environment for all as well of getting along with other and making friends.

Notes:

Edited by Poppadopalis

+1
I believe he can be a good staff member

Didn't meet word requirement.

1 hour ago, Saito said:

Didn't meet word requirement.

hey im sorry i fixed it

Neutral....I don't think I've interacted with you much and it doesn't help you only listed one char...Either way good luck!

Yea no clue who you are

+1

+1 contrary to most I've interacted with him a good bit

ACCEPTED.

• Virus locked this topic