Ban Appeal

r3pair

Your Name: San Smith

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:710040755

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: @mEEm

How long is your ban for?: 1 Day

Why were you banned?: NITRP

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I had intent to roleplay, The Trial Moderator isn't all that experienced i think Me Robbing someone and interacting with them is roleplaying me using an radio i stole is roleplaying im not trolling I'm roleplaying. First he called it meta gaming then he said NITRP when i can send the clip of me roleplaying. Hes jus banning for any reason

Edited by r3pair

Hello, thank you for appealing.

On the 20th (happy Apollo 11 anniversary), you were fired from the VW at my behest due to unprofessionalism and also because someone claimed you mugged him. As is normal, you were searched before you were fired and you had no radio. After you were let go, you were killed by an Unteroffizier. You then went to your bank account and retrieved a radio and proceeded to micspam and scream into the Volkswacht frequency. I told you to stop but you continued, so you were kicked. On reconnecting, you made a ticket saying "false kick i got clip of me robbing the radio". Then I explained that the issue wasn't metagame with regard to how you obtained the radio, it was the micspam and general lacking desire to roleplay meaningfully. During the first time I spoke to you, I may have been a tad unclear on the issue. I asked you to drop the radio because you clearly didn't intend to roleplay meaningfully with it, and the circumstances you obtained it with were unusual, since you didn't have the radio when we searched you, and you didn't have a weapon with which to have mugged someone for their radio. Additionally, logs show you did not tie up or search anyone between the being fired and the ban.

You declined to drop the radio, and I told you this could result in a ban because you had three notes from earlier today. You continued to refuse to drop the radio (which would have ended the matter, as you wouldn't be able to micspam or scream via the radio anymore) which resulted in you being banned.

Additionally, after you were banned, you chose to harass me in the main discord, as well as being rude to other users when they offered you advice for the appeal (advice you then took, having changed it from apology to dispute).

Overall, you've proven a rude and unpleasant player, which resulted in your ban.

https://imgur.com/a/7Mz30jg

^^ Imgur link of the discord conversations.

Edited by mEEm
Adding imgur link

DENIED,

Don't baby rage next time 

• Like 1

• Ryan locked this topic