Trusted Application

stefaan

Steam Name: Det. Michael Hitchcock

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:237050404

Discord Username/ID: micheldewitten

Are you VIP?: Yes

Time Played (Check in-game using !time): 1w 5d 5h 52m. (+about 2 weeks from before the server resetted these times)

Characters Name & Rank, and a brief explanation of their duties: 

-Oberstleutnant Heinrïch Fegelein : He is a member of the Inspektionbüro der 1. Kaisergarde "Hendrik Baumer" ,member of the Ordnungsmarshall's Personal Staff and currently the acting chief of the 1. "Himmels-Kampf" Kompanie. He deals with internal affairs regarding the Kaisergarde and together with the rest of the Inspektionbüro he acts as a direct extension of the Ordnungsmarshall and the Generalmajor. He is also the acting chief of the 1. "Himmels-Kampf" Kompanie which means he temporarily runs this kompanie and is able to make appointments and demotions.

-Meister Andreas von Saksen-Coburg : He is a Volkswache NCO , he ensures that commands given by CO's are executed with the highest precision. He also recruits new members into the Volkswache.

-Obergefreiter Gustav II Steyr : He is an enlisted man of the Feldjagers , his duties include military policing.

What will you use the trusted rank for?: I will use the trusted rank to recruit people faster and also to be able to promote/demote people without the need of staff. 
Through this way i hope to lessen the workload for the staffteam so they can deal with the actual urgent staff cases instead of having to set up a new recruit every 5 minutes. I am also European so i am on when there is not alot of staff on to deal with new recruits and such.

Staff Recommendations: Lentz, Invalid, evan. , Bonz

Edited by stefaan

+1

+1 would be helpful promoting recruiting people in to KG

+100 great guy very trust worthy

+1

Yeah give the man his trusted
+1

+1

Very great guy and trustworthy

+1

+1 Great guy knows what he is doing he deserves it.

+69

Get me Fegelein

Fegelein Fegelein Fegelein

+1

A 'trusted' member of the community in my eyes, always professional and would use this role in many ways as he actively recruits - hence streamlining the process. Would aid in his role within the KG too, meaning he would be able to carry out authoritative duties such as discharges or demotions/promotions when necessary. 

+100

Accepted

• Cravfe locked this topic