bruhwhat's staff application

bruhwhat

Steam Name: bruhwhat0194

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:607317704

Discord Username/ID: thetennessean (900178684294598676)

Timezone: CDT, GMT-5

Time Played (check with !time): 4 days, 5 hours, and 20 minutes. (I would like to note, I have played pre-wipe and pre-map change. If all my hours from that time were combined, I would easily have a week of gametime, possibly way more.)

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): I am currently a user. Though it may seem as I can't believe be trusted, I do believe it would be worth your time.

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Well, yes and no. I do have a mic but for some odd reason it just would not work on Garry's Mod. I've attempted to fix the issue, but can't get it to work. I can type answers within an efficient manner though.

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: I am on the server, but not on the forums. I can adjust to forums though.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: No, I am doing this without help.

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):
I do not have any.

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Ernie Corbin, Oberleutnant within the Kaisergarde.
He mostly listens to daily orders by higher authority. He would usually go on patrols and recruitment runs with other Kaisergarde.
He has been through multiple factions including, Heer, Lapo, and Kriegsmacht before settling on Kaisergarde.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 
I would estimate that I’ve been roleplaying for around 2-3 years. I have experience in a variety of games, including DayZ, Roblox, Arma 3, Squad, and several Garry's Mod servers. I’ve put a significant amount of time in these games and plan to continue doing so.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:
Yes, I do believe I have received one ban in my entire time on Prometheus. Though I cannot recall what it was for though, it was like, sometime in late 2023. But I will continue to abide by the rules as everyone should. 

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?
On Garry's Mod, no. But I have been a staff member in a few communities (nothing big), if it's of concern that I will know how to use Nutscript, I am willing to learn anything.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:
I absolutely love the server and spent a lot of time playing on it in 2023. I am willing to help in any ways I can and I also believe I would be a good addition to the staff team. I am willing to help users with any issues I can address within my capacity and supporting other staff members, especially when numbers are low. Additionally, I believe my calming demeanor helps me effectively de-escalate situations and assist others in a calming manner. I also have a great understanding of the rules regarding every topic. Not to mention, I can be active from anywhere from 3 PM to 10 PM my time. When I am invested into something, I really get into it, which means I am willing to put effort and time into this server. I would also like to include, I weirdly take roleplay very seriously. I have been in scenarios like none other. Also, I can go on-duty during later hours, when staff numbers might be at a minimal. I also have previous staff experience in a lot of other games, (not on Garry's Mod, yet.) meaning, I have experience of handling scenarios and helping people when they are in need. I would like to also include the fact I have only been banned once my entire time on Prometheus. I personally believe I would be a good addition to the team, and I hope to have the opportunity to do so.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

A staff member’s duties and responsibilities primarily revolve around enforcing server rules and assisting players to ensure a positive experience. This includes monitoring player interactions, addressing complaints, and taking appropriate action against rule breakers, such as issuing verbal warnings, bans, or notes. Staff members must handle issues like RDM, VDM, NLR, and other rule violations by bringing players into sits and resolving conflicts. They also provide guidance to prevent rule-breaking and help players with various needs, whether they’re stuck, glitched, or have simple questions. Beyond rule enforcement, staff members play a crucial role in creating a welcoming environment. This involves maintaining professionalism, treating all members fairly, and fostering positive relationships so that players feel at home. Additionally, staff should actively engage with the community by checking forums and responding to genuine inquiries, whether about server rules, shop perks, or technical issues, ensuring that the server remains a safe and enjoyable place for everyone.

Notes:
Nothing important, thank you for reading!

+1 I LOVE TENNESE!!

On 8/20/2024 at 4:56 AM, bruhwhat said:

4 days, 5 hours, and 20 minutes. (I would like to note, I have played pre-wipe and pre-map change. If all my hours from that time were combined, I would easily have a week of gametime, possibly way more.)

Sure this excuse worked when the server reopened but at this point this is the "I'm lazy to stay afk on the server 24/7 to get enough hours" excuse.

The server has been reopened for 4 months now......

It's not that hard to get the required hours.

Most of your information is good but your lack of hours and long explanations for easy one sentence answers badly reflects on the rest of your app.

Good luck though!

sorry man but u need the required amount of hours but good luck anyway

-1 😕

MORE PLAY TIME

Think I have to agree with some of those above me regarding play time. Beyond this though, a mic not working on Garry's mod is very weird, I would recommend checking through your steam voice settings!

Best of luck though, definitely believe that once you have a bit more play time you would be a committed staff member given the detail in the rest of your answers!

Whilst you seem like a great guy who is really excited to be on the staff team, You failed to meet multiple different parts of the criteria needed for staff. 

Wish to see more time. Hope you the best!

Id like to see more playtime and also more interactions with you 

Given some more playtime and more in-depth answers I think you could be eligible, however reading your current application many of your answers as well as your playtime jump out at me. Continue to be active within Prometheus - Use the Forums, ask questions, and most important of all continue to RP. - I understand your previous playtime was over the required amount, however It has been a considerable time since reset which says to me you have not been active and therefore should rack up the hours again, which should be no problem if you are as dedicated as you say you are! Best of luck.

Get some more playtime, then im sure you will have a chance

DENIED.

• Virus locked this topic