North Staff Application.

Operator North

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: Operator North.

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:505266438

Discord Username/ID: operator_north & 886265865274806302

Timezone: UTC + 2.

Time Played (check with !time): 1 week, and 3 days.

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator.

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: I do have a mic, and I will use it.

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: I am quite active on the server, although not too active on the forums.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Yes, Doofles.

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): Doofles, Rose, Vixx.

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and a brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

NSB-Oberkommissar, Gustav von Johansson, he works within the NSB in the GSD's section A. Which deals with political crimes, and such. He recently transferred into the NSB from the Lapo. 

Kapitänleutnant, Erwin von Bernadott, whom works as a commissioned officer in the Marines. He recently returned from a long trip to Italy. And was hired into the Marines. He is tasked with operating the new artillery which was provided by the MoP very recently.

Oberinspektor, Charles von Bergdahl. Is an honorable judge in the Ministry of Justice, and he works under the landesgericht, as a Richter. And his duties are to convict criminals, etc...

Herbert Krügerstein is a former member of Lapo and was recently sentenced to life imprisonment. 

How long have you been roleplaying?: 

I have been roleplaying on this server for a decent amount of time, I first joined the server earlier this year. I'd say around late January.

Have you received any infractions i.e. Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:

I have 3 notes, which are the following. And to respond to the 2nd question. I would say be more careful and think twice.

RDM x2, the most

Metapromoting.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I was a Senior Administrator on Apollo Networks. And moderated on that server for around 2 months.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

Although I know I haven't been the best member of the community at times, I broke rules a few times but I've learned from my mistakes and have not had an infraction for a month. I've certainly been a member of the community for a while. I started playing 6 months ago. I understand the rules in place in the server and community.

I am usually active when there are low player counts during EU hours. I'd be able to assist people when only Thirty players are on the server. I think it could be a fun experience and improve.

For example, there are usually no staff available for a few hours during the day. I want to fill that gap in availability and improve the experience for the players during the off hours, so people can roleplay and have a good time.

I have previous staff experience and I pick up on new things quickly. I'd try to educate the rulebreakers before giving them a ban. I believe we're here to inform the players before punishing them. They might not know what they have done wrong. If he has multiple offences or bans, or perhaps he has not learned his lesson and would then get a ban instead.

Whenever I make a decision, in terms of moderation. I like to look at the question at hand from everyone's point of view, as it provides a better chance of making an accurate and justified choice. As everything isn't always as it seems. One person's perspective could be the complete opposite from the others. And I believe this could be a useful asset in terms of moderation. I believe that you should treat everyone in the same way you would expect to be treated. And that everyone should be treated fairly.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

The duties of a moderator are to take tickets and deal with rulebreakers such as mic spamming, failRP, or random deathmatch. Other situations could come up but those are just two examples.

The higher rank you become the more responsibility you get. If you look at the PK guidelines you become more trusted in approving pk's. When you get a higher staff rank you assist the lower-ranking staff members with any questions they might have.

As a staff member, you're a role model for all players and staff members as well, you have to be on your best behavior. Show that you follow the rules and guidelines and assist the players if you see that they need help.

The job of a staff member is also to ensure the fair play of all players. And to ensure you are making justified decisions. For example, when reviewing an RDM ticket, you should take into account all aspects, for example. The history of the accused player has when it comes to these types of cases. And if the claim is even accurate.

Edited by Operator North

+1

Willing to give the man a chance at staffing.
I think he improved from his mistakes of the past.

+1

Strong staff application and detailed answers. Best of luck!

+1

+1, he's a cool dude. 

+1

Worth the recommendation from myself. A strong application and has showed good qualities and integrity within RP when involved. Initially I was a little hesitant due to server time, however you seem well versed with rules and I believe it can be balanced out due to your previous experience and engagements as a member of staff on another server. Staff Application has evidently had thought and time spent on it due to the depth of your answers. Best of luck, North!

+1 good luck

+1 

No complaints, this guy is also great.

+1 

GL bro

+1

Goodluck

DENIED.

• Virus locked this topic