Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?:

Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?:

Beach

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): 
Youssl, Dawg, Kixx, Beach,  broke, Vixx

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Hauptfeldwebel Bryan Woods, An nco in the KG. I recruit. Guard and participate in wargames.
Robbie Ricci, Leader of the Ricci Family. A proud Business owner in berlin and a lawyer. On the day to day i make business deals, sell drugs and cook up delicious Italian food.

Rajesh Patel, An Indian Immigrant who sets up his pop up kitchen and sells curry to the masses of berlin
Jager Brian Finklestein, a proud member of the luftwaffe and Berlins finest aircraft mechanic

How long have you been roleplaying?:

2 years on Prometheus and various other gmod rp for over 10 years

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: 
I have no notes or bans, since the server wiped

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

I've been a staff member on various other gmod servers mostly dark rp

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I am confident, in my ability to bring a wealth of experience and dedication to the team. During my tenure I formed connections with many team members and effectively contributed to projects while assisting players as needed. I believe I can continue supporting the team by managing tickets and tasks to ensure smooth server operations thus enhancing the player experience. My aim is to help players immerse themselves in roleplaying without distractions from elements. With a history as a role player in Garry's Mod my focus lies on enhancing player experiences than strictly enforcing rules. I advocate for providing players the opportunity to understand and adhere to rules before resorting to measures prioritizing engagement with roleplay over punitive actions.

Moreover I emphasize the necessity of increased staff presence during hours. While we have staff members already additional coverage, during these times is essential. I am willing to dedicate my time towards addressing tickets and inquiries during these peak hours.
My commitment, to this role sets me apart as a team member who is dedicated to supporting the community and enhancing the experience for everyone.

While I acknowledge that I may not excel at role playing and have made mistakes in the past that I am actively working to rectify I am confident that by collaborating with a team focused on enhancing the player experience on the server I can contribute positively to the community that embraced me. I appreciate the chance to reconnect with friends and engage in role playing more. I am enthusiastic, about contributing in any way to safeguard and enhance that experience for others.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

Staff members play a role, in maintaining order on the server by enforcing rules and promoting roleplay experiences. Moderators in particular handle player conflicts ensure rule compliance with precision while acknowledging the possibility of mistakes. They have the authority to oversee perma kills, for civilians but not for types of characters. Active and committed staff members are required to have an understanding of the rules and carry out tasks diligently. Moreover they are expected to be respected community members who actively engage in server activities and forum discussions. By embodying high quality roleplay standards staff members set an example for future team members to emulate and uphold.

Edited by Jewby
Had to make it look a little better
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1

+1 
The love of my life. My pookie bear. 
Oh how I wish you made this application earlier.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • KEKW 1

+1 

love this man, most wholesome bloke i know 

would be a great adittion to the team.

• Chad 1

beach beat me to the love.

• Devastated 1

I've seen this guy around. Great guy. Equip this man for deployment asap!!!!!

+1

+1 
Massive +1 this guy is amazing and would make a great addition to the staff team 

+1 

+1

Good man seen him a lot believe he would make an Awesome staff member

+1 Honest and professional gentlemen.

+1

+1

+1

Great application.

+1

Was more than happy to join on to the multiple members of staff who have decided to recommend Jewby. He has a wealth of knowledge and past experience, however contrary to his own comments I do not think your RP quality 'Isn't the best' -but rather that you get caught up in sometimes unnecessary situations. Regardless of that I think that this is a very good application and I would love to see you join the staff team! You definity hold the correct attitude and have answered all questions with thought.   Best of luck, Jewby.

Edited by Vixx

+1 Real ass Motha fucka 

+1 

I trust the general census

+1

+1 My only kitty cat

• Winner 1
  • Hmm 1

+1

+1

has staff experience

experienced Gmod larper