INFAMOUS JIM Ban Appeal

INFAMOUS JIM

Your Name: INFAMOUS JIM 

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:579041253

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Dispute

Which staff member banned you?: Mical Jordin | -_-

How long is your ban for?:  4 days

Why were you banned?: ARDM | LTARP | NITRP | POs

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I shot a door which was somehow considered "ARDM" even though there wasn't anybody around. I turned around and walked out of the BB and then I was shot dead. Then I was banned with no admin sit. It's clear that Mical Jordin did not do his job as I was never pulled into a sit to explain myself and he just insta-banned me. Plus, 4 days for ARDM is pretty laughable. 

Hello, i am the staff member that issued your ban.
Starting from the top, you fired shots through the door of the FMs office where there was people in, in which you were shot after you ran.

After you died we engaged with you in the  Heer spawn in which you left the game to avoid being arrested.

It was clear you didn't tend to RP as there was no backstory you just shot in to get attention then ran, as you were also minging before.

I Believe a four day ban is completely reasonable for someone with a good bit of ban priors and a recent note.

Overall, you were minging, committed a crime, then when being arrested you left. 

You've done this before multiple times and then you do it again and expect not to get banned?

Denied.

Here is the clip of the situation where you left the server to avoid being arrested: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iALQpFASVoq3nb5ob/d1337RttJg7b?invite=cr-MSxPWFUsNDI4Njk5MjAs

And the reason you were "Banned with no admin sit" Is because you left the server so you was unable to be brought to a sit.

This ban is completely fair and justified.

• Coffee locked this topic