Ban Appeal

LordVague

Your Name: LordVague

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX):  STEAM_0:0:101517915

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Hound

How long is your ban for?: Permanent

Why were you banned?: Powergaming 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Because I made a dumb mistake by forging that guys signature, I was trying to trick his friends in Military Intel. to think that he was a rat. Of course that was not how it ended up playing out and the guy got killed sadly. It was very stupid, but im a good larper; I make intelligence RP very interesting and quite honestly have instegated alot of wild events to happen with high command in the past and its pretty fun. At the end of the day this is GMOD and I enjoy LARPing in this time era. I really do apologize for this. Also after being banned I did host a server for like a day. To which I was just messing around with a few friends flinging cars and killing each other. All in all, I really have alot of fun on Prometheus and have had some pretty cool friends, so just throwin this shot out there! Thank you!

• Ban This Moron 1

The ban was made permanent because you went and made another server after begging us to unban you.

I went to your discord to observe and you seemingly took it very seriously giving several updates on lore and individual discords for your server factions. Even mocking Hound when he banned you. It was much more than "a few friends flinging cars and killing each other"

I wouldn't want to play with someone who frequently lied to the community and staff.

Edited by Helsing

image.png?ex=66e50fbb&is=66e3be3b&hm=f30e8deb2cb6265f2a81c1256bd7e0f3fd9c71e3fa2ecbabe6b3025bb11a3e2c&=

attachment.gif?ex=66e50fd8&is=66e3be58&h

• KEKW 1

30 minutes ago, Hound said:

The ban was made permanent because you went and made another server after begging us to unban you.

Which I stated above ^, and like I said it was a server to mess around on while I was banned its not my fault that troll started inviting people, which after I privated the server. I wasnt launching a whole server, that would be retarded of me. I do apologize and would like LARP again. And I apologize for my first affirmentioned ban as well. At the very least if not a ban revokation, maybe a potential reduction? I would really appreciate it!

Just now, LordVague said:

Which I stated above ^, and like I said it was a server to mess around on while I was banned its not my fault that troll started inviting people, which after I privated the server. I wasnt launching a whole server, that would be retarded of me. I do apologize and would like LARP again. And I apologize for my first affirmentioned ban as well. At the very least if not a ban revokation, maybe a potential reduction? I would really appreciate it!

After hearing how you were acting after receiving the ban, I'm pretty confident we're done letting you play here.

10 minutes ago, LordVague said:

Troll was inviting people?....are you sure? 
Here's a screenshot of your staff inviting me to your server
spacer.png

Edit: 
Here's another Screenshot of you inviting people to, what is clearly a larp server. Not some random nothing sandbox
"i'm doing it again" -LordVague 💀
spacer.png

Edited by Helsing

haha

• KEKW 1

44 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Troll was inviting people?....are you sure? 
Here's a screenshot of your staff inviting me to your server
spacer.png

Edit: 
Here's another Screenshot of you inviting people to, what is clearly a larp server. Not some random nothing sandbox
spacer.png

To be entirely fair, I never asked anyone to send invites, Frosty is frosty... as for the second screenshot I would have to verify who that is and the context not much there really.

49 minutes ago, Hound said:

After hearing how you were acting after receiving the ban, I'm pretty confident we're done letting you play here.

Look, I would appreciate another shot; I understand that I made alot of dumb ass mistakes, but like at the end of the day you know I bring some fun to LARP. Just give me a chance, and if I get a note for literally anything perma me again, I will do better.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, LordVague said:

To be entirely fair, I never asked anyone to send invites, Frosty is frosty... as for the second screenshot I would have to verify who that is and the context not much there really.

Here is another Screenshot of the original server name before you changed it. You even gave him admin roles. See server name in bio

Edited by Helsing

Not sure what other context you need...your original ban was on the 9th of August. Same day you sent out an invite to a WIP LARP server. If UA asks for it I can cite my sources on who provided that second screenshot and additional screenshots I have

2 minutes ago, Helsing said:

Not sure what other context you need...your original ban was on the 9th of August. Same day you sent out an invite to a WIP LARP server. If UA asks for it I can cite my sources on who provided that second screenshot and additional screenshots I have

Quite frankly as this does not pertain to you at all, and you are hyperfocusing on the decisions of someone in discord who was making roles and titles because they thought it was something that it wasnt is not my fault, and it was dealt with eventually hence it being gone now lol. You are instegating a ban appeal on a GMOD forum for a RP server, think about that for just a second...

I commented because it came into question you ran a competing server after begging to be unbanned swearing to never do it again.
Then lied saying it was a sandbox server, which it wasn't. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Here's you making several larp discords. For Comparison here's your steam profile taken at the time. 
Same pfp.
Call it a "coincidence" and it "not being you" But I'll let other's make their own opinion

• Devastated 1

7 hours ago, LordVague said:

its not my fault that troll started inviting people, which after I privated the server. 

The only person I think I could've possibly invited is @Krinkand we were there specifically to fuck with you. 

7 hours ago, LordVague said:

Which I stated above ^, and like I said it was a server to mess around on while I was banned

Are you sure? You guys didn't seem to like it when we got on and 'messed around' with Half-Life 2 Rocket Launchers.

image.png?ex=66e4fb31&is=66e3a9b1&hm=ac0185d4e826cbd50e7db560533bcc770d1d35ea0c9630cad54a458e3b38ab05&=

Edited by trołł
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, trołł said:

The only person I think I could've possibly invited is @Krinkand we were there specifically to fuck with you. 

Are you sure? You guys didn't seem to like it when we got on and 'messed around' with Half-Life 2 Rocket Launchers.

image.png?ex=66e4fb31&is=66e3a9b1&hm=ac0185d4e826cbd50e7db560533bcc770d1d35ea0c9630cad54a458e3b38ab05&=

accurate.

Your a sad individual.

• Devastated 1
  • Chad 1

3rd time's the charm as they say.

15 hours ago, Hound said:

I'm not saying that I a havent made alot of mistakes, but I really would like to come back and play on the server, even if that means being excluded from command positions or whatever, I just enjoy the comradery and want to get involved in shenanigans again. I admit I was wrong in all of my actions, but I do sincerely apologize. And I apologize for the initial reason of banning as well. I hope you consider letting me come back eventually, I would really appreciate it!

16 hours ago, LordVague said:

Look, I would appreciate another shot; I understand that I made alot of dumb ass mistakes, but like at the end of the day you know I bring some fun to LARP. Just give me a chance, and if I get a note for literally anything perma me again, I will do better.

I find it curious how you are making these promises to follow all of the rules again when you said "if you follow the rules 100% of the time on a GMOD server you're a retard"
Then you timed me out and banned me

Here's a screenshot: 
spacer.png
Context: I joined the server from the screenshot here: 

Same pfp btw ^v

16 hours ago, Helsing said:

spacer.png

Once I was in I asked
"So let's be real, how can the player base trust the server owner if he can't even follow the rules on another server"

I brought that up and wanted an actual reply because I thought it was radicicolous that you would run a server after being banned for what is essentially cheating, your powergaming ban, which resulted in another player being unfairly Pk'd

It's odd how you are begging to be unbanned on the condition you follow all the rules when you clearly did not feel that way when I brought it up 

Edit: Btw the context you asked for is the ban itself, You got banned and almost out of compulsion made a server out of a temper tantrum fit right after. There was not conversation prior in that chat you just made a new server

Edited by Helsing

1 hour ago, Helsing said:

I find it curious how you are making these promises to follow all of the rules again when you said "if you follow the rules 100% of the time on a GMOD server you're a retard"
Then you timed me out and banned me

Here's a screenshot: 
spacer.png
Context: I joined the server from the screenshot here: 

Same pfp btw ^v

Once I was in I asked
"So let's be real, how can the player base trust the server owner if he can't even follow the rules on another server"

I brought that up and wanted an actual reply because I thought it was radicicolous that you would run a server after being banned for what is essentially cheating, your powergaming ban, which resulted in another player being unfairly Pk'd

It's odd how you are begging to be unbanned on the condition you follow all the rules when you clearly did not feel that way when I brought it up 

Edit: Btw the context you asked for is the ban itself, You got banned and almost out of compulsion made a server out of a temper tantrum fit right after. There was not conversation prior in that chat you just made a new server

your a strange sad individual 

• Disabled 1
  • Retard 1

Sense of deja vu here, I did enjoy interacting with you previously in rp, but you were given a fair chance after the last perma ban and you repeated yourself. Plus may I remind you of tryna push the drk eugenics doc? After receiving your ban you attempted to create another server, which you stated you would not in the previous appeal. I'm sorry but you need to realize what your actions have consequences, it'd be nice to have you back one day, but you need to reflect and the day is not now. Furthermore as members of the community have stated in previous replies, you have tried to downplay the creation of another server as well as lied about it to the staff team. Take some time, and try again one day in the future.

Edited by ItIsÀris

Denied 😂

• Chad 3