Brownpug's Staff Application 3.0

Brownpug

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: Brownpug

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:156900696

Discord Username/ID: freebrownpug 

Timezone: EST

Time Played (check with !time): 1w 1d 15h 20m / Had over 3 months before the server got jacked by nutter

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): Donator / VIP

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: I do not chat on it but I read the forums

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Aris

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): N/a

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Tobias Weiss : Owner of Finders Keeper’s Pawn Shop. I run the pawnshop with my Assistant W.S. and am the VizePresident of the KAG.

Wilhelm von Feller : A member of the Innenministers guard, generally just guarding the lobby of his office..

How long have you been roleplaying?: Over a year now

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: I have received one infraction on my last term as staff, for failure to follow COI procedures to which I have learned my mistake. 

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode?

…: I have experience as a Senior moderator here on Prometheus Networks.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:

I believe I should be a member of the Prometheus staff team again because, from what I observe, tickets are not being addressed in a timely manner. While playing on my character, I always have time to spare, so instead of just sitting in my office, I will be handling tickets and assisting whoever needs help. I spend a lot of time on the street with civilians and often hear about violations of server rules. I understand how frustrating it can be when players don't receive the assistance they need from staff, which can ruin the enjoyment of the game. When I first joined, I was MRDMed by three military members, and no one was available to help me while I was continuously gunned down. I want to ensure that I am the reason this doesn't happen to someone else, as it can ruin their experience. During later hours, there tends to be a lack of staff, which leads to players harassing others through prop abuse, MRDM, and breaking other server rules. I aim to become a staff member to help prevent these rule-breakers and to guide new players by directing them to the Prometheus forums' rules page, where they can learn the server rules. I want to ensure that players get the help they need when no one else is available. I am highly capable of working well with others, which is crucial in a staff role. I no longer wished to continue with my previous character, but I am confident in my ability to get along with people who are willing to cooperate, even in challenging situations that require time and patience. I hope you will accept me into the staff team so I can help improve the community. Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

Staff members are required to submit a certain number of tickets per week, or they are warned of getting in trouble. I had 2 warnings as a staff member previously, 1 because I had not reached my quota, and two I had failed to follow COI procedures. I am unsure of how many warnings you get. Staff members have to be professional and always remain respectful, even when the other person is not being respectful, it is important that you stay calm and cordial while taking tickets to ensure the situation does not escalate further. Staff members represent the community their role is to enforce the rules and ensure everybody can enjoy the game to its fullest potential. Staff are meant to be there to stop people from breaking rules, and when people see staff breaking rules, they think that it is acceptable. Staff are supposed to fulfill a quota; the quota is 85 per week depending on the timezone. This is to ensure you actually work as staff, not just getting staff to abuse the permissions entrusted to you and then break server rules. Staff are the fundamental key to any Gmod server they help players learn how to play the game and take care of people who do not follow the server's rules and global rules. 

Notes: I have reread through the rules after my infraction or incidents I wish to better this community by being an active staff member.

Was a great guy to work with when I was staff. 

Would love to see him back in action

+2

+1

+1 

Ehhh Interacted with him a few times while in MGD seems like a cool guy

Neutral.