Jump to content

Prometheus Networks Staff Application


Bismarck

Recommended Posts


Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: foxy33333333333

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:643383496

Discord Username/ID: wasmachichmitmeinemleben

Timezone: CET

Age: 17

Time Played (check with !time): 4w 15h 

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): User

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: YES

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: YES

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Mr_arrovv

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): .kentuckyfriedhorse, Mr_arrovv, Thomas


Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format:

Bernd Stromberg, Oberleutnant He is the advisor to Generalmajor Paul von Sonderfeld.

How long have you been roleplaying?: two years

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?:

Notes; LTAP - 08.05.25 | Fake AFK - 16.05.26 | Bans; AMRDM-LTAP - 20.07.26

I realize that these incidents cast me in a bad light, but I simply acted silly and didn't think things through. I will do my best not to behave that way again, but to act more responsibly, since I represent the server as part of the staff team.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience so you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? NO

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]:
 

I want to help newer players understand the structure of the server and how it works and get them to at least try to roleplay within the server instead of just ban speed running every time they log onto the server because they don’t understand the rules and expectations or the structure of it, I want to join the staff team because I want to contribute to the community and the staff team and help to answer tickets so the role play won't be interrupted and the people don’t get upset because tickets take too long.

I believe that I have high and professional standards not only because that I’ve been playing the server for a decent amount of time but also because I my job in real life and my experiences, I feel that this may only be a benefit for the community and staff team.I’m also very confident regarding the rules I have read them and have a good understanding of them, I feel very confident in enforcing them but not to punish players but more to help them to understand what they’ve done wrong and what they can do in the future to not breach them again and to help the overall to understand the rules.

As I’m from CET time zone I can be active when there is not as much staff in the server to help players even in the early hours of the day so that the role play can keep going even if it is early, In summary, I believe that me being an addition to the staff team would only benefit the community and the staff team, and I will give this role my best effort and make sure to be a reliable member of staff who tries to just give something back to the community.
 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]:

My duties and responsibilities as a member of staff will be to ensure all members of Prometheus Networks are abiding by the rules and enforcing the rules on players when needed. I will be professional on duty on my staff character, and when I'm off my staff character roleplaying, I will set a good example on the server for other players to look up to. As I stated in the question above, I would need to be more than confident in enforcing the rules when needed, not just to punish players but to educate them and help them overall understand the rules, and provide explanation and context for each rule if needed.

I want to help newer players understand the structure of the server and how it works, more duties that I would have as a staff member would also be to answer tickets and to overview situations and the day to day roleplay to ensure that the servers integrity is being held up and that no bad light is being thrown onto the staff team.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1, He's a great guy; he's been here for two years now, and I've worked with him a few times, he's always been very professional and very friendly.

Edited by Mr_Arrovv
Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1, Love Bernd Great Guy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...