Jump to content

Staff application


Recommended Posts

Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: Nuke_Bomber

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:747792952

Discord Username/ID: Michaelthekillah

Timezone: EST

Age: 16

Time Played (check with !time): 6d 11h 23m

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): user

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes.

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: Yes

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: Yes, Maverick

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify): None


Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: Polizeiunterdeiner Hans-Joachim Von Blucher: Restoring order upon civilians

Sekretar 

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3+ months

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: RDM (Two marines were driving in a car, they ran over my lapo patrol, when the reappeared we had all started to shoot at them because we were ordered to by our CO, and I was credited with a headshot on the driver. I did not have clipping software at this time, so I could not prove my case.), Micspam (From talking too close to my mic, it was OOC hours, I was inside the MOI), VDM + Micspam (I played music through my mic and I was driving like a dumbass, However I did not hit anybody to my knowledge). I have never been banned, I only received notes.


Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? I have been a staff member of PGN's GTA RP server.

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: I play this server actively, I try to get on every day, I like the server, and when I play in the early hours there are a lot of minges and often no staff online. I feel like I could help out with this particular issue, I know reasonably how to staff, from my experience as a trial mod in PGN’s GTA RP server. I have not abused my staff power in my previous position, I like the events in the server, and often civilians get guns from somewhere, and start shooting people at the events. This is an issue I wish to assist other staff members with. I will try to be consistent and actively, I judge fairly, and I have learned a few lessons from my time as a trial mod. I have a pretty good grasp on the rules, and I have tried my best to follow them IC. When it comes to the actual job of staffing, my approach is simple and fair. I stick to restoring order, giving every player a fair sit, showing respect to all members, remaining online continuously, and assessing people entirely on the basis of their actions and not personal feelings. I won't show any bias because of past experiences I’ve had with players. Although some people may sometimes be rude, I can assure you that if I am given the position I will not make judgements according to my own emotions. Instead, I will base each of my decisions on what the player did in the situation. If at any time I do manage to judge from emotion, I fully expect to be punished for it. This is the attitude I have used in the past and the one I will keep to in the future. Earlier on I made the error of allowing my emotions to affect my decisions, and it was only after learning that hard lesson that I became inactive and I was discharged from trial mod. As a result of my experience, I am now much more careful and I have learned from it. I sincerely hope you consider me as a serious candidate for moderator, and I have tried my bedst to be transparent with you in my ‘essay’ highlighting my past mistakes and lessons I have learned. Thanks for your time.

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: Restoring order, Listening to the player’s requests in an unbiased manner, Being fair and respectful to every member, Being online consistently, and judging people fairly. I do not show bias from past experiences I have had with players, you can often expect people to be rude, I promise if I am given this role to not judge off of my personal emotions, but instead off of the actions of the player in the sit. If I do judge off of emotions, I do expect to receive a punishment, I will work with this mentality, as I have done in my GTA RP experience. I have previously made this mistake, so I make sure to be extra careful, and I have learned from this hard lesson, which is the reason why I am no longer a trial mod in PGN’s GTA RP server. If a player has not received past notes, I will make sure to warn them based off the severity of the offense. I understand that some tickets are invalid, and I will document every action taken by myself.


Notes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...