Jump to content

Futs apology


FutballBizzerk

Recommended Posts

Your Name: FutballBizzerk

SteamID (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:1:540986670

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute):  Apology

Which staff member banned you?:  Lawson

How long is your ban for?:  Originally 1month 14days. Now 25 days 2 hours

Why were you banned?:  Reason provided: faggot
My understanding: I untied the panzer marshall that led to a mass gun fight.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I am extremely sorry for my actions that day. I never intended for my actions to ruin the RP for everybody else, but unfortuantly they did. And upon reflecting upon my actions, I dont see why I ever thought it a good idea. It was stupid to think that I could simply walk into a room and untie such an important person (panzer marshall) during a coup, and I apologise for my actions and the unintended outcome of my actions. I have had roughly 3 weeks to reflect on these actions, in which it is clear to me it was 100% my fault and I accept accountabilty for my actions. I understand that this apology does not fix the RP ruined that night, but I intend to use this as a learning point to think twice in future. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Additional Information: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

Colors Chose your color

Header Backgrounds Chose your background

Index Options Chose index options

2
3
Subforum Columns You can choose how many columns to display your subforums

Overall Options Chose overall options

Header Style Choose between a colored or black/white header
Sidebar Visibility You can hide or unhide your sidebar whenever you want
Back To Top Position You can choose where the back to top button should appear, left or right

×
×
  • Create New...