Ban Appeal

tkilgoretg19

Your Name: Tacticus Kilgore

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:781286626

Appeal Type (Apology or Dispute): Apology

Which staff member banned you?: Console

How long is your ban for?: Permanent

Why were you banned?: Honestly it's been so long that I forgot. All it says in GMOD is that I am an alt account of myself. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I would like a second chance in this community. It's been almost a year since I was banned and I enjoyed roleplaying on the server. I hope to be unbanned. Thank you. 

15 minutes ago, tkilgoretg19 said:

alt account of myself

Using an alternate account to evade your ban is a violation of Global Rule #11

Your main account (STEAM_0:1:781286626) was banned on 9/1/23; however, you've attempted to alt evade 3 separate times:

STEAM_0:1:579041253 - 9/3/23

STEAM_0:0:845707307 - 3/9/24

STEAM_0:1:871797973 - 6/12/24

Why should we unban you if you're continuing to violate our rules?

I try to rejoin... I am sorry for my previous actions.. What did I do to warrant the first ban..? It was so long ago. I miss roleplaying on this server.

+1 dude got banned january of last year, doesnt even know why... give him a chance, he made a Forum Account after a year n a half

10 hours ago, Slug said:

Your main account (STEAM_0:1:781286626) was banned on 9/1/23; however, you've attempted to alt evade 3 separate times:

STEAM_0:1:579041253 - 9/3/23

STEAM_0:0:845707307 - 3/9/24

STEAM_0:1:871797973 - 6/12/24

Why should we unban you if you're continuing to violate our rules?

Slug basically said it I mean three alt accounts is a little absurd. Also was recently banned so it wasn’t a year ago I also have a hard time believing that you don’t know why you were banned. It’s a hard —1 for me

Needs more explaining about why you alted 3 times and longer than 1 sentence.

Otherwise it is a -1 from me, as it is currently a low effort appeal.

Edited by Doofles

Quite honestly, I have no clue what I was banned for. I legitimately cannot remember why I was originally banned. Furthermore, I have the reason for my banning does not give any indication that may aid my understanding. As far as I can see, Prometheus has gone through several "rebrands" which is why I have tried to join on different accounts. Admittedly, I am not the most fluent in GMOD. I humbly ask that you remove my ban, or at the very least tell me why I was originally banned so I can create a more detailed apology on my past behavior. Thank you kindly. 

12 hours ago, Mical Jordin said:

Slug basically said it I mean three alt accounts is a little absurd. Also was recently banned so it wasn’t a year ago I also have a hard time believing that you don’t know why you were banned. It’s a hard —1 for me

Dear sir, they are automatic console bans. I haven't played the game in over a year at this point.

If you tried to rejoin because of the 'rebrands', why didn't you try joining on your main steam account instead of making three brand new accounts to play gmod?

• KEKW 1

neutral...

If he's gone through all the effort to make alts and to try and play, it shows he cares and wants to be a part of the community. 
Unfortunately, he's just going the wrong way about it and digging himself a giant hole.

8 hours ago, mEEm said:

If you tried to rejoin because of the 'rebrands', why didn't you try joining on your main steam account instead of making three brand new accounts to play gmod?

Because I thought that it would reset, due to the nature of the game resetting. 

Accepted. I hope you realize the pain im about to go through unbanning 5 of youre accounts. Im noit sure why you kept trying on different accounts either lmfao

• Cravfe locked, unlocked and locked this topic