Introduction Information Section
Steam Name: NotMatt

SteamID32 (STEAM_0:X:XXX): STEAM_0:0:196860571

Discord Username/ID: Merlinator0507

Timezone: MST

Time Played (check with !time): 1d 19h

Your current rank(User/Donator/Trusted): User

Do you have a mic & will you use it?: Yes

Are you consistently active on the forums and server?: I am getting back into the server. I used to be extremely active everyday until becoming Law Enforcement and Military. I want to be active as much as possible since I have more free time.

Did anyone from the Recruitment Team assist you in making your application?: No

Staff Recommendations (Sponsors will be asked to verify):  Mical Jordin

Basic Information Section
IC Character names, ranks, and brief overview of their duties/everyday activities in a list format: 

Marc Rukt - ChefInspector/Oberst - I am an Oberst in the LAPO. I usually just assist with anything that needs to be done for the General or other LAPO.

How long have you been roleplaying?: I've been roleplaying on Gmod for several years. I would say around 8 years or so.

Have you received any infractions i.e Notes/Bans? If so, what were they for and what could you have done to prevent getting them next time?: I tried to have staff look at my infractions and I'm not sure if I have any. If I do, I am sorry that the incident occured and I'm fully willing to discuss what happened.

Staff Knowledge Section
What previous experience do you have as a staff member either within Garry’s Mod or the Nutscript Gamemode? I used to be staff on Prometheus. I am sorry for what I had done to get removed. I am fully willing to apologize and make sure that, while I am staff, I will maintain a respectful and professional demeanor at all times. 

Why do you believe we should pick you for the Prometheus Networks Staff Team?[300 words or more]: I want to become staff because I genuinely love it. I don't see it as a "job". I see being staff as a fun responsibility to help other players enjoy their roleplay experience. I have had many years of staff coming to my aid when someone wasn't following the policy of the server. I think it's time to give back that time to the people that want to roleplay. I do enjoy helping people and that would be my payment for the position. I also have experience. I know I have said it in the pervious area, but I want to apologize for my past action. What I did was not appropriate in any way and I am fully taking the responsibility for saying what I said. I am saying this to ask for another chance to show how much I really do love being staff on Prometheus. In my only week of staff, I had 200+ staff tickets taken and completed. I also have a career in Law Enforcement and have Military background. This could help with enforcing policy and getting the work done quickly and efficiently. I would love the chance to try and accomplish more! I would be professional and respectful to all players and other staff members no matter who or what they are. I am a very open minded person and couldn't imagine making someone else feel left out or mistreated when all they want to do is roleplay and have a good time with friends. I am here asking for a second chance at being staff. If I were to get accepted, I would strive to accept all people for who they are and what they want to be. I would do my best at being a staff member who is there to help! 

What are the duties and responsibilities of the position you are applying for in your own words? [150 Words or more]: Being a staff member is more than enforcing policy, it's getting to know your community and providing a safe space to people who are here to have fun! I think that helping others have fun is one of the best ways to help someone. You never know what someone could be going through and this server could be their "escape" from that situation. As a staff member, I could help make roleplay feel like that for players while enforcing policies of the server and discord. Being staff has the responsibilities of professionalism, integrity, service before self, and excellence in all we do. I live by there core values everyday and would stive to maintain them at all times. Integrity is the most important as if a member of staff lied, everyone would stop trusting them. This could stop everyone from working well together when, as staff, we are supposed to work as a team. As a person, I feel integrity is the most important thing to me. Even if I was in the wrong.

Notes: I tried to make it as eye friendly as possible. I know you guys look through lots of apps0

.spacer.png To cheer your day if it's bad

Edited by NotMatt

sorry just not enough hours, you say you're getting back into the server and you've already applied with just 1d of being back. try getting more hours and reapplying.
best of luck regardless

I understand why you say that. But I was busy doing my job in Law Enforcement IRL. I did not want to be gone but I have to provide for my family. I am going to be active more as I will not be doing that assignment anymore.

• Chad 1

You seem like a cool guy but you don’t have enough playtime. I’d try getting some more hours in game and then try again when you reach the required amount of hours.

• Like 1

I have at least 2 years on the server. Everything reset while I was on an assignment and couldn't play much. Sorry if I don't have the time physically

I've been an old player, I have played since 2-3 years ago and I do not really recall you. Maybe a bit more usage to the new server will help you with your future application. Other than that, it looks amazing (and like an LGBTQ flag but don't worry about that one)

Needs more playtime

+1

Change of mind i realized he would actually be a good fit IF he gets enough time

Edited by Mical Jordin
  • Chad 1

Don't really know you or heard of you before / not much of a community presence.

I think if that's worked on you'll have a better chance -1

Neutral best of luck amigo

• Like 1

10x your play time then make another application

Seems fine, but the playing time isn't enough.  

• Like 1

I really appreciate all your guys’ feedback. I won’t let playtime be a problem on the server anymore

DENIED.

• Virus locked this topic